Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open bank account for a SAP employee

• 30-04-2017 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I am a french citizen currently employed as an intern in the company SAP in Ireland and I've read there is a partnership between SAP and Bank of Ireland where a SAP employee can open a bank account simply by providing a letter from HR and a PPS number.

Can I please get a confirmation of this ? Because I still haven't been able to get a proof of address and I urgently need to open a bank account to receive my salary.

Thank you.
    Kind regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Palba87 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a french citizen currently employed as an intern in the company SAP in Ireland and I've read there is a partnership between SAP and Bank of Ireland where a SAP employee can open a bank account simply by providing a letter from HR and a PPS number.

Can I please get a confirmation of this ? Because I still haven't been able to get a proof of address and I urgently need to open a bank account to receive my salary.

Thank you.
    Kind regards.
    Hi Palba87, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Yes we have a dedicated team who look after opening accounts for employees in SAP. This means it is possible for you to provide the advisor with a letter from your HR department to confirm your address when opening the account. The advisor will be happy to meet you to arrange this at a time that suits you. I will send you a private message now on Boards with their contact details should you wish to arrange a meeting with the advisor. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement