Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my Grass Dying

Options
  • 30-04-2017 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi Guys ,

Looking for a bit of advise. My Lawn is starting to get patchy. Is there Anything I can do yo try and save it . I fed it a few weeks ago. Its now starting to happen in the back lawn also.

I've attached some Images

WlCyVir.jpg
    pQkyq7c.jpg
    k1mhKuL.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Is the earth rocky/stony and fast draining by any chance? It looks a bit like lack of nutrients and moisture (until today it has been a very dry 6 weeks or so just when some water is needed for the spring growth)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Water water and more water if this dry spell continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭kev_Makaveli

Is the earth rocky/stony and fast draining by any chance? It looks a bit like lack of nutrients and moisture (until today it has been a very dry 6 weeks or so just when some water is needed for the spring growth)

Its quite slow to drain actually. On days when there is torrential rain it gets quite marshy. I'll keep watering it daily for a week or 2 and see if it picks up

Advertisement