Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 issue

Options
  • 30-04-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,my iPhone 6 is playing up a bit on me in that when I get a txt msg sometimes it doesn't make any sound and more times it will,any suggestions ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Gingergals wrote: »
    Hi all,my iPhone 6 is playing up a bit on me in that when I get a txt msg sometimes it doesn't make any sound and more times it will,any suggestions ?

Sure you aren't accidentally flicking the mute switch? Or enabling Do Not Disturb?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gingergals

Sure you aren't accidentally flicking the mute switch? Or enabling Do Not Disturb?
    Yep I'm sure,doubled checked these things and did the new updates as I'd read it was a glitch with older updates the funny thing is it's only happening with actual txt msg never with what's app or viber..

Advertisement