Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 30 PSVR games as voted for by 2000 PSVR Owners

Options
  • 01-05-2017 5:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/68enob/top_30_psvr_games_voted_for_by_over_2000_psvr/
    Top 30 PSVR Games – As of 24th April 2017
    This chart doesn’t simply put the game with the most votes at the top (but I have also included a chart like that lower down the page). This chart is ordered based on the opinions’ of owners of every combination of any 2 games. Your favourites lists have essentially been turned into 7,921 polls asking “is Game A or Game B better?”
    For example, I can see that 371 people own both Werewolves Within and VR Worlds. 67% of those people rated Werewolves Within higher than VR Worlds. Using all the different pairs of games I was able to put this chart together. It’s quite a complicated process so I won’t bore you with the details (and it would take me agggges to explain, but I can answer questions if you’re curious).

30. Fated: The Silent Oath
    29. Robinson: The Journey
    28. The Brookhaven Experiment
    27. Here They Lie
    26. The Playroom VR
    25. Tethered
    24. Windlands
    23. Driveclub VR
    22. Eagle Flight
    21. Battlezone
    20. RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
    19. VR Invaders
    18. Headmaster
    17. PlayStation VR Worlds
    16. Thumper
    15. Korix
    14. Eve: Valkyrie
    13. Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
    12. Star Wars Battle Front - Rogue One: X-Wing VR Mission
    11. Rez Infinite
    10. Mortal Blitz
    9. Job Simulator
    8. Starblood Arena
    7. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
    6. I Expect You To Die
    5. Batman: Arkham VR
    4. Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
    3. Werewolves Within
    2. Dirt Rally
    1. Resident Evil 7: Biohazar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Not particularly surprised that RE is number one. I am surprised that I've only tried 7 of those games. I must start investing in more games as it's €400 worth of tech gathering dust and pretty much going to waste at the moment. To be perfectly honest I didn't even know most of those existed.

Probably due to the fact they're digital releases (presumably) which I don't usually like buying. Much prefer physical copies of games as you can trade them on when you're done, not so with digital.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Rez Infinite not number 1. Fail poll.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Is Dirt Rally that good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Is Dirt Rally that good?

I'ts good, but very hard I found. It was on sale recently 50% or something on PSN Store. I do check both US and EU stores.
    I prefer Driveclub, which is more arcadey and less simulation.

Advertisement