Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundry/Dry cleaners

Options
  • 01-05-2017 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Anyone know of a launderette open today(given the BH) in or around Dublin 12 area or anywhere in South Dublin. Our washing machine is fnucked. Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭markpb

If it's urgent, google Revolution Laundry, they have unattended washing machines (8 and 18kg) and tumble dryers (8kg) at a few petrol stations across the county. The machines take coins or cards and they supply all the cleaning materials.

I've used them a few times and found them very handy. The only problem is that the payment part of the machines tends to be unreliable, I usually have to try one or two sites before I find a working one. The Topaz at Newlands Cross seems to be the most reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭strokeslover

markpb wrote: »
    If it's urgent, google Revolution Laundry, they have unattended washing machines (8 and 18kg) and tumble dryers (8kg) at a few petrol stations across the county. The machines take coins or cards and they supply all the cleaning materials.

I've used them a few times and found them very handy. The only problem is that the payment part of the machines tends to be unreliable, I usually have to try one or two sites before I find a working one. The Topaz at Newlands Cross seems to be the most reliable.

Thanks for that, will keep it in mind. :)
    Hoping to get somewhere open that will do a service wash. I know beggars can't be choosers but fingers crossed. I've rang around, nowhere seems to be open(not yet at least).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭strokeslover

Thanks guys, I got sorted. Just for anyone that's near D12 and who is ever stuck on a BH... Laundry-online is open on Whitehall Road in Perrystown. 9-6 on bank holidays.

Advertisement