Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Contactless Card

• 01-05-2017 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi there, 

Is it possible to order a non contactless debit card? I would prefer not to have the option on my Visa debit. Also, I just received a new card but it still says Student on it - I am not and haven't been a student for a while now - why is this? 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Have you told the bank you're not a student anymore and requested a regular current account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 leem8

Yes, my account has already been changed by the bank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

leem8 wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Is it possible to order a non contactless debit card? I would prefer not to have the option on my Visa debit. Also, I just received a new card but it still says Student on it - I am not and haven't been a student for a while now - why is this? 
    Good Morning leem8, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can request a non contactless card via the Service Desk 'Ask a Question' option while logged into 365Online. You can also ask about the current status on your account and a representative will investigate this for you and respond to you online. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement