Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Position open in dynasty league (year 3)

Options
  • 01-05-2017 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭

Looking for someone to take ove an orphan team in a 16 team standard scoring dynasty league. There are severalplayer who actively trade in the league but its not a requirment to trade. The standard is pretty high with some owners contributing to rotoviz, reality sports online and overtime ireland.

The team is a proper orphan team but does have a pletera of pocks to help to rebuild.

Smith QB KC
    Mathews RB PHI
    D. Booker RB DEN
    B. LaFell WR CIN
    T. Gabriel WR ATL
    C. Hogan WR NE
    J. Doyle TE IND
    S. Gostkowski K NE
    B. Bortles QB JAC
    D. Williams RB PIT (
    QB. Cunningham RB CHI
    D. Robinson RB JAC
    J. Williams RB BUF
    D. Foster RB NE
    V. Cruz WR NYG
    E. Royal WR CHI
    D. Green-Beckham WR PHI
    M. Wilson WR CHI
    A. Johnson WR HOU
    K. Lawler WR SEA
    J. Thomas TE MIA
    QJ. Tamme TE ATL
    D. Carpenter K BUF

Picks

2x2018 1sts (both high projection)
    1x2018 2nd

1x2019 1st
    1x2019 2nd

The league fee is €20, with €40 paid up front. The year in advance helps with situations like this where the owner has to sell the team as opposed to just dropping it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

This intrigues me what is the starting lineup? Usual lineups or different? And when do you normally do the drafts? Weekdays or Weekends or find the best time that suits all?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Qb x 1
    Rb x 2
    Wr x 2
    Flex x 1 (wr/rb/te)
    K x 1

The draft is a rookie only draft that will take place between the end of mini camp and the beginning of training camp. It is an off line draft that takes place on facebook, you would be added to the group, and each pick is allowed 24 hours (it rarely ever takes that long) to make their selection. I find this fairest in dynasty as if someone can't make it due to work it prevents "draft day trades" or them being allowed to make picks outside of some draft rankings set by an arbitrary site.

After the draft the fa market is opened. You would have $150 to spend for the season.

The league format is similar to the boards redraft. 4 divisions of 4, you play your own division twice, another division and two other teams who finished the same position as your team in their division the previous season.

The winner of each division and two wild card teams progress to the playoffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

I'll do it when do you need the cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Hey gufc21, you've no space left in your inbox for PMs! Delete some and I'll email you on my details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 big_boss

I'd be interested if still available..

Advertisement