If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expensive cancellation

Options
  • 01-05-2017 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I ordered on 27th March a Samsung tv online and paid in sterling to be delivered to Dublin . The following morning 28th March I received a call from your rep. to say he had cancelled the order as he had none in stock and advised to re-order the next day when more stock was due. My visa statement arrived last week which showed the refund was short by €35.11 due to exchange rates.  An expensive cancellation. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

liamda wrote: »
    I ordered on 27th March a Samsung tv online and paid in sterling to be delivered to Dublin . The following morning 28th March I received a call from your rep. to say he had cancelled the order as he had none in stock and advised to re-order the next day when more stock was due. My visa statement arrived last week which showed the refund was short by €35.11 due to exchange rates.  An expensive cancellation. 
    Hi Liamda.

Sorry to hear that :(

Was this done via our website or over the phone?

What TV was it that you had ordered and I can have a look at the transaction for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 liamda

Hi Liamda.

What TV was it that you had ordered and I can have a look at the transaction for you.
    Samsung UE55KU6400  order no 107998 ordered on website.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Liamda.

Samsung UE55KU6400  order no 107998 ordered on website.
    Hi Limada,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you, it's been a very busy day in store. I will look into this and revert back to you asap.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Limada,

I'll sent you a PM in 5 ;)

ATVB,

John Mc 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 liamda

Limada,

I'll sent you a PM in 5 ;)

ATVB,

John Mc 
    Thank you John and all your team, please be assured I will give you first call for my next purchase.
    Regards, Liam

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

No problem Liam - fair's fair and we had to sort you out on that one as it was our error that led to the cancellation - the damn banks are the only ones to profit ( as usual :mad:)

Thanks for taking the time to post and give me a shout directly whenever you are in the market again and we will do our very best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.