Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 0 Nicotine Juices

Options
  • 01-05-2017 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all, Im new to this forum and relatively new to Vaping. I am looking for a juice around 70/30 or 80/20 VG/PG. Im looking for a Mango kind of flavour so if anybody knows a good one I would appreciate any recommendations, Im also open to trying any other flavours that are highly rated on here. If there are other juices with around 3 - 6mg of nicotine im also open to trying them. Idealy im looking for something which I can buy in a big enough bottle to last a while. Thanks in advance, Eoin

Comments

I just went from 6mg to 0mg. Got a 50/50 menthol juice, quite nice

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I've got the 0mg Mango from Dekang at the minute and it's very pleasant. No idea what PG/VG ratio it is, but it's the first "mango" one I've tried that actually tastes like mango.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 z00lander

I think any juice with a 65VG/35PG blend is great in terms of flavor, while also giving you some good cloud production. Max VG juices tend to give less than expected flavor in my book.

Advertisement