Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Mozzy and Lith :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening Kitty, how's things?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Thing is Lith...there's a lot and I mean ALOT of washing..but sure a young strong healthy young fella like yourself will have no problem :pac:

That would bore anyone to be fair..

If i can get little odd jobs done at home, i'll be happy.. As for anyone else's, take a number and please wait patiently, I only got 2 hands
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening Mozzy and Lith :)

Hello.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jobs?? Nope :P

^^ Leaving it to someone else.

That's the most evil thing ever.

OR

Lazy, depending on who you ask :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Delegation ahem :P

You say delegation, I say well see above :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You say delegation, I say well see above :P

I guess that's why i get away with it :P

I guess that's why i get away with it :P

Also working nights helps your cause...

• Advertisement

Double edged sword situation really

Well whatever advantage you get from NOT doing housework, bloody take it :P

Well whatever advantage you get from NOT doing housework, bloody take it :P

If it were only that easy...:pac:

If I don't do it doesn't get done..SOME people I live with have too much of a lax attitude towards it..but yeah..I'll save that for the R&R thread :D :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Kitty, how's things?

I'm not too bad, how are you?

Not too bad now Kitty. Just having a cuppa tea and chilling out for the evening. Contemplating on either listening to some music or watching something on Netflix..

I'm diving back into The West Wing, via The West Wing weekly podcast :D

• Advertisement

I think the full moon is making my knuckles itchy

Can full moons do that?

Well it's what i'm going to blame anyway

Or maybe it's confined to an office that's making your knuckles itch..

Oh the office bit is just driving me stone cracked :p

• Advertisement

Tea break so :pac:

Oh good shout. Fancy a cuppa?

Nah, I think i'll clock out for a while... Back in 10/12 hours...

Ok night, see ya later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I think the full moon is making my knuckles itchy
    Can full moons do that?

yes, and worse. Full body shave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

yes, and worse. Full body shave.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Still cheaper than anti-lycanthropy shots, and less painful than working in a silver mine.

Lycanthropes work in the goldmines and dragons work in the silver mines that I own lol

Silver mines are good for repressing certain urges for lycanthropes. Just don't ask one to work on a full moon.

never do that is the night they have off to go on a spree, they need time to have fun you know.

• Advertisement

We do love us some billiards.

they like to have a ball for sure

We also enjoy a good frisbee.

the last party we had they called a howling success

Got into the rum did they?

sadly yes but my Kraken is kept under lock and key,

speaking of the Kraken, I need to get my calamari sorted ...

Any rum left?. Idiot here has an ulcer or toothache and the obvious answer is spirits, right?

only a few spirits (black rum x 2 types, Pernod, Russian Standard vodka, the Balvenie triple cask single malt 12 year old) anything that takes your fancy?

I'll go with the vodka, though the whiskey sounds wonderful it might be spoiled on a sore gob.

How are you?

• Advertisement

not sure to be honest Grem, hope you feel better soon though.

Rubecula wrote: »
    not sure to be honest Grem, hope you feel better soon though.

What's going on?.

It's an ulcer i'm just whining

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope you feel better soon Grem & Rubes.

Afternoon peeps. Hope everyone is feeling a little better today!!

I saw Avengers: Infinity War again last night, still kinda reeling from how it finished after seeing it the first time around, but my god it's a great film from start to the very end after all the credits..

Now just the years wait for the story to finish..

I saw Avengers: Infinity War again last night, still kinda reeling from how it finished after seeing it the first time around, but my god it's a great film from start to the very end after all the credits..

Now just the years wait for the story to finish..

My head chef ruined it for me...still haven't forgiven him for it..

Next year when GOT airs again, I am going to ruin it big time for him.

• Advertisement

My head chef ruined it for me...still haven't forgiven him for it..

Next year when GOT airs again, I am going to ruin it big time for him.

:eek: THAT BASTARD Did he ruin the entire film or just the ending??

Also karma is a bitch named Mozzeltoff when GOT rolls around next year :pac:

The entire ****ing thing.. And do you think he'd stop talking about it? Nah..just blabbing on about this that and the other.. Oh he's getting it next year. I'll bide my time :pac:

The entire ****ing thing.. And do you think he'd stop talking about it? Nah..just blabbing on about this that and the other.. Oh he's getting it next year. I'll bide my time :pac:

Oh that's just rotten.. Any chance you could "accidentally" hit him with a pan?

To borrow from the Doctor Strange movie in relation to this act "the bill comes due ALWAYS" which is also ironic given your line of work :pac:

Oh that's just rotten.. Any chance you could "accidentally" hit him with a pan?

To borrow from the Doctor Strange movie in relation to this act "the bill comes due ALWAYS" which is also ironic given your line of work :pac:

Nah..I don't want him giving out about an "accident" :pac: I'll just be a bad bitch about it next year!! :pac: I quite like that quote :) Pity some people act like it's up to someone else to pay for it though :rolleyes: :pac:

Arguably the biggest film of the year (well in terms of CBM/superheroes), the head chef just goes and blabs all about it. People can be dicks especially if it's about something you haven't seen yet..

Which reminds me, I had a certain part in Gears Of War 3 ruined on me, didn't bother finishing the game due to said spoiler..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement