Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Arguably the biggest film of the year (well in terms of CBM/superheroes), the head chef just goes and blabs all about it. People can be dicks especially if it's about something you haven't seen yet..

Which reminds me, I had a certain part in Gears Of War 3 ruined on me, didn't bother finishing the game due to said spoiler..

I know :( Pure sickened :( I guess he just wanted to talk about it because he was exited about it but when I said I hadn't watched it he just continued to chat about it. I knew I should have being wearing ear plugs in work :pac:

Some one tried to do that with Red Dead Redemption a few years back. Told him straight out that if he blabbed I'd ruin every other game for him. Wasn't long shutting his mouth. Nothing worse than someone who spoils something for you. I think they get some sort of sick glee from it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I know :( Pure sickened :( I guess he just wanted to talk about it because he was exited about it but when I said I hadn't watched it he just continued to chat about it. I knew I should have being wearing ear plugs in work :pac:

Some one tried to do that with Red Dead Redemption a few years back. Told him straight out that if he blabbed I'd ruin every other game for him. Wasn't long shutting his mouth. Nothing worse than someone who spoils something for you. I think they get some sort of sick glee from it!!

Some people just live to destroy others enjoyment.. The feckers.

Well what goes around comes back around to bite you in the ass :pac:

Anywho any other craic with you Lith?

Decided to learn some new songs on the guitar. In a Pink Flyod buzz lately and started messing around with Wish you were Here. Absolutely crazy about that song at the moment..

Well what goes around comes back around to bite you in the ass :pac:

Anywho any other craic with you Lith?

Decided to learn some new songs on the guitar. In a Pink Flyod buzz lately and started messing around with Wish you were Here. Absolutely crazy about that song at the moment..

Exactly, the bill and all that jazz..

Not a damn thing, being googling guitars (even though I can't play).. Could be something to do over the summer..

Not a bad song to mess around with, it's absolutely brilliant live, albeit instrumentally and Clapton's Layla tacked on to it..

Exactly, the bill and all that jazz..

Not a damn thing, being googling guitars (even though I can't play).. Could be something to do over the summer..

Not a bad song to mess around with, it's absolutely brilliant live, albeit instrumentally and Clapton's Layla tacked on to it..

Definitely a good instrument to pick up! I am grateful for the fact that I learnt to play nearly 13/14 years ago. I gave it up for a long time but I am back at it again since the OH bought me an acoustic for Christmas.

Just messing around with it and figuring out bits and pieces with it is brilliant. It's actually one of the best ways to unwind after a long ****ty day at work..

Definitely a good instrument to pick up! I am grateful for the fact that I learnt to play nearly 13/14 years ago. I gave it up for a long time but I am back at it again since the OH bought me an acoustic for Christmas.

Just messing around with it and figuring out bits and pieces with it is brilliant. It's actually one of the best ways to unwind after a long ****ty day at work..

Yup, plus the best noise comes from guitars, electric or acoustic..

I've an acoustic buried somewhere, might dig it out and try to revive the notions I had as a 5 year old of being a famous guitar player, ah sweet childhood notions..

Yup, plus the best noise comes from guitars, electric or acoustic..

I've an acoustic buried somewhere, might dig it out and try to revive the notions I had as a 5 year old of being a famous guitar player, ah sweet childhood notions..

It's never too late dude!! :D I still dream of founding the next Fleetwood Mac :D Tis only Dreams though....:pac:

It's never too late dude!! :D I still dream of founding the next Fleetwood Mac :D Tis only Dreams though....:pac:

I'll see what happens, got lots of time to fill this summer... Founding the next Fleetwood Mac? Dreams definitely...

I'll see what happens, got lots of time to fill this summer... Founding the next Fleetwood Mac? Dreams definitely...

Will you be heading back to work this summer? Aye...fecking pipe dreams! :pac: But one can wish and dream :P

Will you be heading back to work this summer? Aye...fecking pipe dreams! :pac: But one can wish and dream :P

I am currently looking/waiting to hear back post interview, hopefully something pops up..

Dreams & Notions, the only thing getting people out of bed, also money....

Actually can I shoot you a PM?

• Advertisement

I am currently looking/waiting to hear back post interview, hopefully something pops up..

Dreams & Notions, the only thing getting people out of bed, also money....

Fingers crossed you get something :)

The only thing that seems to be getting me out of the bed lately is the dog whining to be let out the front door in the mornings :P I am on holiday til Friday..back in for the bank holiday weekend..typical :(

Fingers crossed you get something :)

The only thing that seems to be getting me out of the bed lately is the dog whining to be let out the front door in the mornings :P I am on holiday til Friday..back in for the bank holiday weekend..typical :(

Maybe an "accidental" pan to the face of someone might cheer you up/give ya something to cackl, I mean giggle about..

Maybe an "accidental" pan to the face of someone might cheer you up/give ya something to cackl, I mean giggle about..

That idea of cracking someone with a pan is very tempting Lith :pac: I mean accidentally cracking someone with a pan.. >.> <.<

That idea of cracking someone with a pan is very tempting Lith :pac: I mean accidentally cracking someone with a pan.. >.> <.<

Man accidentally walloped with pan somewhere down the country..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I just saw on the news, they're looking for a woman who clattered some poor fella with a saucepan over the head :eek: obviously no one in here is responsible for it :pac:

I just saw on the news, they're looking for a woman who clattered some poor fella with a saucepan over the head :eek: obviously no one in here is responsible for it :pac:

ygqVx.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That should be our banner.

Lads..I didn't do it...

Lads..I didn't do it...

Sure, and the money was just their resting in your bank account....

• Advertisement

Lads..I didn't do it...

Sure, we believe ye...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lads..I didn't do it...

We never said you did....... you are looking kinda nervous though mozzie.....

tenor.gif?itemid=8454290

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nah, Mozzie is a good one. She knows it's frying pan to the knee for spoiling a movie

Yeah what Wolfie said...frying pan to the kneecap :pac:

Happy Friday #First :pac:

May the fourth be with you :pac: :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I accept the fourth wishes. Friday should sod off.

• Advertisement

Can I refer you to your top on frying pans Cy to deal with Seph..

Aoine mhaith agaibh.

• Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Sephers:p
    happy Star Wars day, cyber :D
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Star Wars Day to you all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday/Star Wars day to you all!

Oohh...tis the bank holiday weekend...today was my Monday :/

And it's The Rally of the Lakes weekend too...so nothing but boy racers and loud exhausts...yipee :/

• Advertisement

Oohh...tis the bank holiday weekend...today was my Monday :/

And it's The Rally of the Lakes weekend too...so nothing but boy racers and loud exhausts...yipee :/

You have my sympathies....

You have my sympathies....

Thanks!

I say it every year that I am going to emigrate for the weekend but sure I suppose I can't do that while I am working :rolleyes:

OH went into town about an hour ago to drop his sister in some paperwork. Said the Park road was black with people just sitting along the road drinking cans..the sesh is on and I am grumpy about it :pac:

Thanks!

I say it every year that I am going to emigrate for the weekend but sure I suppose I can't do that while I am working :rolleyes:

OH went into town about an hour ago to drop his sister in some paperwork. Said the Park road was black with people just sitting along the road drinking cans..the sesh is on and I am grumpy about it :pac:

Suppose you'd rather be out there than stuck inside working....

Suppose you'd rather be out there than stuck inside working....

I think I'd rather be working now than drinking with a load of boy racers tbh!:p

Bike Fest is the June Bank Holiday weekend so I get to make up for it then :D

Well at least you get to make up for it next month...

outside.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Revenge of the fifth Seph?. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all. It's just your Swannie with a BLACK mood, so cheer me up and I may send you some magic javabeans.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Where is SwanBot? I could chat with her given that Lairians must be napping at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Hiya Swannie be nice with a bot to chat to eh?

• Advertisement

Hey Rubecula. Once upon a time Lair had a SwanBot to chat with, but that was a year or two ago, and then the bot upgraded from versions 1, 2, and 3 to version 4 and became self-aware. Oops, now that was a problem indeed, with all her talk of Skynet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey Swannie, still suffering technical issues?.

Revenge of the fifth Seph?. :p

9Ms.gif

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi all. It's just your Swannie with a BLACK mood, so cheer me up and I may send you some magic javabeans.

Swannie!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bows*

Black Swan wrote: »

Welcome back Swannie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

*flings his arms around Swannie's knees and makes like a seagull* "Mine mine mine"

Quiet in here lately... :confused:

• Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Nocts are hibernating due to all the sunshine :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

It's too early and bright to be up!.

Delirium wrote: »
    Nocts are hibernating due to all the sunshine :P

What's hibernating?

Fecking sun is making people go out and when people go out they get hungry and when they get hungry Mozz and co have to feed them and when there's too many Mozz gets tired and very cranky..

• Advertisement

What's hibernating?

Fecking sun is making people go out and when people go out they get hungry and when they get hungry Mozz and co have to feed them and when there's too many Mozz gets tired and very cranky..

GIVE THIS WOMAN CIGARETTES, AND LOTS OF JD & COKE.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement