Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    GIVE THIS WOMAN CIGARETTES, AND LOTS OF JD & COKE.

You know something Lith, you'd make a great doctor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

psst Lith, don't forget the chocs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I didn't know you were a smoker mozzie :eek:

I didn't know you were a smoker mozzie :eek:

An occasional one these days. I don't smoke when I am at home. And if I smoke in work it's usually one after a pretty demanding shift. Usually smoke when I am having a few drinks and I am out for the night.

So yeah, more a social smoker. I used to be pretty heavy. I went from nearly 30 a day down to maybe two or three every two days. I am still trying to give up those two or three mind.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

An occasional one these days. I don't smoke when I am at home. And if I smoke in work it's usually one after a pretty demanding shift. Usually smoke when I am having a few drinks and I am out for the night.

So yeah, more a social smoker. I used to be pretty heavy. I went from nearly 30 a day down to maybe two or three every two days. I am still trying to give up those two or three mind.

I gave up the cigs 10 years ago this December, best thing I ever did :).

Fair play man!!! Delighted to hear it :D

The amount of money you save from not smoking, plus the health benefits!! My OH smokes too much (he smokes rollies so it's harder to keep count with him!!) He had pneumonia about six weeks ago and he was awfully sick with it. I was told it wasn't the smokes that caused but I am damn sure they didn't help either!! I nagged him to give up, told him that I'd quit my measly few with him. Nah..in one ear and out the other..:rolleyes:

Although, he might see sense yet..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Delirium wrote: »
    Nocts are hibernating due to all the sunshine :P

Ooh yes, I forgot most Nocs are not fans of the sun :p

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Ooh yes, I forgot most Nocs are not fans of the sun :p

Don't tell anyone but I kinda am :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Court martial date has been set.

:P

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

We'll be in court together then because I love it :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

We'll be in court together then because I love it :D

One more and we can have a triple shaming

giphy.gif

Wish I could sleep, today's gonna be a long one :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Del

Happy Friday Noccers.

happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday :D

happy Friday, Kitty:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cleanity clean clean here, kitchen spotless :) Calor housewife of the year here!!

• Advertisement

:) Calor housewife of the year here!!

*presents gremmy with tiara*

Well done :pac:!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting having a can now :P

Sitting having a can now :P

Can of :pac:?

Cider

Cider

Ah cider, has only made me sick once or twice :o

Twas rotten, had to go for a pint

Twas rotten, had to go for a pint

cider?

Rubecula wrote: »
    cider?

Feck no, Guinness, my ould reliable

Rubecula wrote: »
    cider?

Feck no, Guinness, my ould reliable

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello in here.

Who said that?.

Don't mind me, just feeding the rats.

Dare i ask what the rat's diet might consist of?.

Chopped up spammers.

Oh!. *adds to food stockpile*

• Advertisement

I feed them a troll at Christmas.

Troll jerky would be an excellent feed

I just nail the troll's feet to the floor and turn out the lights.

That is fiendish, wonderful

Sends a nice message to any others who are hanging about.

• Advertisement

Makes for a great christmas card too no doubt

Nah, my Christmas card is a .gif of me nailing the troll to the floor. With marlin spikes and a mallet

A gif is it?. Fancy

Helps drive the point home about trolling. Course the one of me throwing a case of spam through a woodchipper was deemed obscene and anathema by four religions.

juicy!! can I have a go?

Again , anathema by four religions. I catch fire walking on holy ground now.

fire ?? pah no problem for rubecula. want a drumstick? lol

Why are you offering me ice cream when speaking of fire

It's always a good time for ice cream

It's always a good time for ice cream

Not when you lactose intolerant it's not.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement