Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Delirium wrote: »
    you act like I wouldn't read it :P:D

I know you would but you prefer marvel :rolleyes: :D

Oh also he told to give you this

s-l300.jpg

The complete death note collection :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

still not seeing a problem, Manga-Boy! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yay :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

cgh wrote: »
    is he another blow in?

ba-dum-tss-gif-2.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Smartarses, the lot of ya

Happy Friday Noccers.

Happy whatever day it feels for you Cy

happy Friday, superTed:)
    howdy, cyber :P

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Uh one question, why does Minty have an avatar of a goose wearing a hat? :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Uh one question, why does Minty have an avatar of a goose wearing a hat? :pac:

because I couldn't find one of a goose wearing a crown.

Duh!!! :P :P :P

because I couldn't find one of a goose wearing a crown.

Duh!!! :P :P :P

Couldn't just have just stuck with the Dr. Strange one?

:p

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Couldn't just have just stuck with the Dr. Strange one?

:p

when have you known me to stick with an avie?

It's like you don't know me, lith! :P:D

Touché

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3358385276486a69672d4f5345513d3d2d3332363535313135312e313438313336656534393164343764383230313035353737363334322e676966

Atvo3UiCAAA9jxY.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The sooner the weekend arrives, the better, so Happy Weekend all.

happy Friday/weekend, Swannie :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's a bank holiday weekend and my Sunday shift is cancelled :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

happy Friday/weekend, Swannie :D
    To you 2 Del (does this mean you can address yourself as "we" like queen?").
    I miss those Eire bank holidays Grem. They don't have such things across the pond.

Huz.. Wait why the angry face?, wouldn't you be delighted having the Sunday night off?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Money problems plus bank holiday pay I wanted plus I work all the weekends, so wtf have they given a noob my shift.

Rant over..

• Advertisement

Money problems plus bank holiday pay I wanted plus I work all the weekends, so wtf have they given a noob my shift.

Rant over..

Well that justifies the use of the angry face.. You got ****ed by management figuratively speaking obviously.

Oh well, I'll try to fume quietly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Grem, Lith, Ted, New Home, Seph, Caffy, Swannie, Del, and stealthers.

All is quiet on the Eire Front.

Yup, Saturday afternoon I think everyone is gallivanting

Only approaching 9AM Pacific here Grem, and it's absolutely lovely outside, with birds chirping, blue sky, slight breeze, 19 temperature, and yours truly sipping on a dark, rich java in my favourite locale.

• Advertisement

17.00 here, about twenty degrees, slight breeze, lovely afternoon

Grand Saturn Day ranging 8 time zones apart Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

tumblr_p9r583oVfG1s1bnzxo1_400.jpg

Happy Freaking FlancerBallDay! Who needs a day off, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

tumblr_p9r583oVfG1s1bnzxo1_400.jpg

Happy Freaking FlancerBallDay! Who needs a day off, right?

did you get him?
    did you ask him politely what the hell was he doing (and to please stop attacking your boot with his groin?)

Rubecula wrote: »
    did you get him?
    did you ask him politely what the hell was he doing (and to please stop attacking your boot with his groin?)

No, that was me having to break into my job. Someone locked the wrong door. Took fifteen minutes to get through the window.

• Advertisement

No, that was me having to break into my job. Someone locked the wrong door. Took fifteen minutes to get through the window.

jaysus don't you know how to use a screwdriver? :pac:

I would have skinned someone for a screwdriver. I had a rock. Safety glass can take a beating I tell ya.

I had a rock. Safety glass can take a beating I tell ya.
    What brand safety glass wolf? Swannie checks out corporate portfolios for glass that's able to survive wolf rock attacks for specified time range.

You did well, fifteen minutes is impressive with only a rock for ammo..

I was sweating bad by the time I got through it. The rock came after I had booted the damn window repeatedly

Another night bites the dust..

Happy Friday Noccers

#First

Yay, superTed! #AnyoneButSephers :P

Happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

Yay, superTed! #AnyoneButSephers :P

Friday stinks! boo! :P

Friday stinks! boo! :P
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Stoopid sun, stoopid pain, stoopid work, grumble grumble

Huh, fancy that, just had a thunder shower and the whole place is rumbling, it's cheered me right up..

Huh, fancy that, just had a thunder shower and the whole place is rumbling, it's cheered me right up..

Grem has weather powerz!! :eek::P

Happy Friday, Storm-Bringer! :P:D

If i had weather powers it wouldn't be this heat!. :pac:

If i had weather powers it wouldn't be this heat!. :pac:

You make a good point :P:D

Also, thunderstorms only at night so we can appreciate the light show and rain only between the hours of 03.00 and 05.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Also, thunderstorms only at night so we can appreciate the light show and rain only between the hours of 03.00 and 05.00

We've got the thunder, lightening and rain here now and I'm sad that it's too bright to see the lightening :(

Sun is still bright here.

lets his gunsight settle onto Ted

• Advertisement

***bends down to tie shoelaces & sees flower pot behind him shatter**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement