Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    ***bends down to tie shoelaces & sees flower pot behind him shatter**

Not pulled the trigger yet :o

but why would a flowerpot shatter?:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Rubecula wrote: »
    Not pulled the trigger yet :o

but why would a flowerpot shatter?:eek:

Must have been a vindaloo.... :D

Must have been a vindaloo.... :D

roflmao :D:pac::D:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*takes a bow*

*takes a bow*

aha I recognise the movement now, I had thought it was Ted that trumped just then.... lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I am like a lady in that department.

Someone else must be taking aim.

Suffering from a touch of the vapours? :pac:

I didn't come here to be abused.

And don't say "where do you normally go" !!!!

Sorry, don't think i've managed to the vapours mentioned half enough in my boards life :o

• Advertisement

Bit groggy tonight, lot to do though.. Ho hum.

24 hours later, still groggy :o Anyone want to sponsor my early retirement??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

24 hours later, still groggy :o Anyone want to sponsor my early retirement??

If there's any takers on that, they might sponsor mine too? :P

Hands off my idea!. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

And me 3 :pac:

Seems it's a popular idea

We're bandwagon hoppers :pac:

Well i'm retiring on medical grounds so ye can think up yer own reasons

Does laziness count? :p

I don't know if it will stand up

*gets coat*

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Does laziness count? :p

You mean chronic fatigue.

Is there room on that bandwagon for one more?

For you Ted? Always

\o/ Bandwagon Buddies.

I want to sleep for a week, but can't in this heat. How do you manage getting a few zzz's during the day?

I'm managing but it's not easy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I set up a bedroll in the basement

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sleepy time.....

tumblr_olhc4rBwGy1s8c9jeo1_400.gif

Really Sephers, really? The bottle says one pill at bedtime, not the whole bottle at once.

• Advertisement

Since I retired I spend a lot more time sleeping (dunno why though )

Sleeping is great if ya can.

Not at the moment, because of the heat, I think, but the hayfever has a lot to do with it too, and cutting the grass yesterday didn't help matters.

Oh so not sleeping now, i misunderstood

I'm in a load of pain today but will just have to weather it.. It'll be a quiet night, doubt i'll be able to type later.

take some time for yourself Grem. nobody else will do it for you

I've time off next month, keep on keepin on etc. How are you?

• Advertisement

tired, sore and feeling damned stupid just now

Awful combination, unfortunately used to it.. Here for chat if you need..

had a nice hot bath but I have mislaid the power supply for the chair so I had a struggle getting in and out. hence the reason I feel stupid, tired due to not sleeping as much as I want to, sore for a number of reasons overall. I feel unwell.

Just had a fit of coughing which has started off a migraine on me and I can feel another bout of coughing about to start.

You mean chronic fatigue.

Now that sounds like grounds to retire on :p

Multiple niggly crap things, oh i understand, oh how i understand, lights out and screens off for you soon i guess so.. I hope i all slopes off soon..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

#NotSephers :P:P:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fdbb8c178f4bd40daa33e5cc0a931205.jpg

happy Friday, Sephers:p

Happy Friday Nocs :D

happy Friday, Kitty :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Sunny Day Del, Kitty, Seph, Grem, Rubecula, New Home, and those hiding behind the Lair curtain.

Also, happy B-day wolf!

hey there Swannie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Rubecula wrote: »
    hey there Swannie
    Hi Rubecula. Across the pond 8 time zones west of Eire at 1PM Pacific with Sun and white poofy clouds with breeze gusts.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Rubecula. Across the pond 8 time zones west of Eire at 1PM Pacific with Sun and white poofy clouds with breeze gusts.

east of Eire (same time zone I think) going dark now

Very dark here but that may be exhaustion :o

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement