Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Thought I slept through an apocalypse for a minute there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Maybe i'm just a talking cockroach?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That's fine, it's all fine. Just keep this brain in a jar supplied with nutrient solution

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And together we'll explore the destroyed husk of the planet searching for other survivors.. Maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm here in body.

Is that my brain in the jar?

• Advertisement

*quickly hides brain collection*

Here Ted, you have a lovely cuppa and toast.

Spank you very much.

Hmm, that doesn't sound right.....

Must be my lack brain

Ooh matron *giggles*

In a silly mood already today.

It's my friday 5pm almost

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Hello all.

Eh up Shpud.

Whats the craic Grem?

Not a thing, on the way home from work.. Need a people free day.

How was work?

Oh it's over, I'm going to ground for a bit. Things catching up with me..

That's unfortunate that things are catching up with you.

I joined Facebook btw.

Another day, another blunt strike to the kidneys

Is that bad Cy? I'm bad with understanding analogys

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Is that bad Cy? I'm bad with understanding analogys

Big box literally fell on me at work. Lot of things fall on me.

• Advertisement

Big box literally fell on me at work. Lot of things fall on me.

Oh that sucks. Are you okay? Also what do you work as? (I may have asked that before and forgotten)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

jaysus wolfie are you hurt at all?

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Oh that sucks. Are you okay? Also what do you work as? (I may have asked that before and forgotten)
    All things production in a coffee and donut shop. No damage this time.
    Rubecula wrote: »
    jaysus wolfie are you hurt at all?
    Nah, bounced off my kidneys and had me singing a few bars of that old song, "Don't let me be pissing blood."

All things production in a coffee and donut shop. No damage this time.

Nah, bounced off my kidneys and had me singing a few bars of that old song, "Don't let me be pissing blood."

Oh yeah i remember you saying that now.

sue for compo and lay it on thick

Quiet here at night

Admittedly its early morning

Yeah, this place has changed from it once was

Life & adult commitments getting in the way. Not as easy to burn the candle at both ends anymore.

Yeah, this place has changed from it once was

A real shame.

• Advertisement

Time passes, and new blood isn't coming in like it once did.

Time passes, and new blood isn't coming in like it once did.

Yeah some accounts close but not many join.

Indeed, indeed.

We should hold a recruitment drive

That may not end well. Alas, work calls to me. Stay safe young Shpud.

I'm still floating about mostly at weekends admittedly, it has become quiet though..

• Advertisement

Hey Grem, it is too bad that this place gas gone quiet. I remember a time when there was great chats almost every night

Hopefully it'll come around again.

I agree

Summer has kept a few quiet.

That could be a reason i haven't been here between the last two summers so can't comment.

• Advertisement

Checking in to keep the nocturnal forum nocturnal.

New dragon eggs yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Does this time count as nocturnal? :pac:

A friend!

Indeed!

How's things Shpud?

Not too bad Kitty. Bit sore and sick but I'll be grand after a night's sleep if I can get it. How about you?

Hopefully you'll get some sleep and it'll help, nothing worse than not sleeping, it affects you in more ways than you even realise at the time. I'm not too bad, a little stiff from work today, but like yourself, the sleep should help.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hopefully you'll get some sleep and it'll help, nothing worse than not sleeping, it affects you in more ways than you even realise at the time. I'm not too bad, a little stiff from work today, but like yourself, the sleep should help.

so true Kitty I have had a lot of experience that way.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Yeah its been a few days of no sleep for me and i know thats causing me problems. Hopefully we'll both be good in the morning. Did your bf get back to you about your selfie?

Rubecula wrote: »
    so true Kitty I have had a lot of experience that way.

Hey Rube hows it going?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement