Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I think I'm jut lucky to have had a great history teacher for Junior cert and another really good one this year. I don't know how it will work out next year though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not a good night for Atc either?. *hugs*

You've a good foundation in history now so you'll be grand since you're enthusiastic about it too Shan..

Didn't get much sleep last night..so tired :(

Sorry to hear that ATC :(

Not a good night for Atc either?. *hugs*

You've a good foundation in history now so you'll be grand since you're enthusiastic about it too Shan..

I'd like to think so. Still haven't picked my project for the LC yet though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You'll be fine, don't get caught up looking too far ahead.

• Advertisement

Actually the teacher told us choose it a few weeks ago. I was just so busy with being in hospital ams everything that I haven't gotten round to it yet.

Still plenty of time, teacher sounds good encouraging ye early.

*rings gong* Dust bunnies line up, time to make Grem some java!.

Still plenty of time, teacher sounds good encouraging ye early.

She's pretty great at things like that. Absolutely loves history. I hope I can have here next year or my junior cert teacher.

I know many schools are quite keen at keeping teachers with 'cycles' of the two exams so hopefully it'll work..

• Advertisement

Cycles?

Junior cert cycle, leaving cert cycle.

So teachers with cycles would be?

Feck know, i just know the certs are referred to as cycles and depending on school size etc certain teachers will remain through the cycle.

Oh right. I think I get you. I would have her for the 2 year cycle but I'll probably (hopefully) be repeating so I might not get the same classes as this year.

Ah i see. Well you love the subject and that's the hardest part ;)

Yeah. Plenty of others I don't love too ;)

Oh sure that's always the way. Oh nearly half six, yay for me!.

Oh sure that's always the way. Oh nearly half six, yay for me!.

Another hour and a half of waiting for me.

Beautiful morning though

• Advertisement

Looks nice alright. I won't be going out in it until I have to though.

Nah, there's still a nip in it, lovely though.. Sunglasses already perched on my noggin..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning gang, Sun is up and out too early here.

*rings gong* Dust bunnies line up, time to make Grem some java!.

You need to be more clear with your orders. They are typing java programming furiously here.

Nah, there's still a nip in it, lovely though.. Sunglasses already perched on my noggin..

I'll be the same. Shades and a big fleecy jacket. I have it on the radiator warming up already.

Well feck Ted, never thought of that, could hear furious clattering and didn't know what the little beggars were at..

In school now, saw a pretty close call on the way up. Proper dashcam worthy.

You'll have to get a go pro Shan!.

You'll have to get a go pro Shan!.

I'm actually thinking of getting one for the summer. Night just stick with the drone though

I shall be getting exactly neither, funds won't allow this year from what I've figured out. Ah sure stick to reading.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,773 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

bright light! bright light! >.<

giphy.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement