Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That is a great way of putting it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

So cold :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How did you enjoy the airshow?

How did you enjoy the airshow?

It was great :D

Nice one, plenty of pic taking?.

• Advertisement

Loads. I'll have a look through them in the next week hopefully.

Nice, you'll have to post a few. Highlights for you?

Of course. The Viggen and the Fouga display were my favourites.

Lucky with weather, long day?

Yeah quite long. Was struggling to stand for the last hour but was worth it.

• Advertisement

Yeah that can be exhausting no matter how exciting

Yeah it was right on the limit of what I'm comfortable with so I'm happy the show ended when it did.

Feel bad for you but it's refreshing to talk to someone who understands

Ah you don't need to feel bad for me and I agree about having someone who understands

Fierce thundery showers here but no light show..

I haven't seen any bad weather today. I was listening to my scanner earlier and heard flights diverting due to storms while it was lovely where I was.

Localised showers is right

Indeed. Going through the photos now so should get them done tonight.

Nice way to relax and relive

I also have beer so it's all good

• Advertisement

I'm on the tea

You working tonight Grem?

Yeah doing a bit

Not too bad. How was your day?

Bit long, sleeping badly.

Bit long, sleeping badly.

I know the feeling. I was out till 2 last night and only got about an hour's sleep before my long day today. It was a great day though the best I've had in a long long time :D

I look like deputy dawg....

I look like deputy dawg....

deputy-dawg-1962.jpg
    :confused:

Yup, round and pale, just more tired.

• Advertisement

Ah got ya

Been known to growl too :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oh my poor aching body, anyone wanna go work my shift tomorrow for me? :D

Swaps?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Oh my poor aching body, anyone wanna go work my shift tomorrow for me? :D

Can't. I'll be busy cleaning my car :D:D

Swaps?

You do mine, I do yours?
    Shpud2 wrote: »
    Can't. I'll be busy cleaning my car :D:D

There's something else I could be doing instead of working :rolleyes: What car did you get?

• Advertisement

There's something else I could be doing instead of working :rolleyes: What car did you get?

2005 Fiat Panda. It's not much and I can only use it around the yard and lane-ways for the time being until I get my liscence but I'm ecstatic this evening over it.

Yeah Kitty i'm putting my faith in the saying 'a change is as good as a rest'

I think it's probably bs

Shpud2 wrote: »
    2005 Fiat Panda. It's not much and I can only use it around the yard and lane-ways for the time being until I get my liscence but I'm ecstatic this evening over it.

It's as good as anything, and sure what more do you need when you're learning? Wish you well with it :)
    Yeah Kitty i'm putting my faith in the saying 'a change is as good as a rest'

I think it's probably bs

You could try if you like the sound of 9 hours on your feet?

Oh i like the Panda, great wee car. Colour?.

Can do nine alright, been a little while but question, do i have to interact a lot with people?.

Can do nine alright, been a little while but question, do i have to interact a lot with people?.

Yeah, interacting with people is one of the main parts of the job

• Advertisement

Oh well, i'm out. I sometimes growl and other not so enticing things

I feel like that too at times, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to growl at the customers

It's as good as anything, and sure what more do you need when you're learning? Wish you well with it :)
    Dark blue with two racing stripes. Can't get the picture to attach unfortunately.

Yeah i got out of the more front facing roles a few years back..

Yeah i got out of the more front facing roles a few years back..

I won't be in it for the long haul myself, just grand while I'm in college

I hear ya, i'm more into the technical side of things now. Leave me alone to play with my machines

My laptop is making it impossible to go through my pictures its so bad.
    456956.JPG

Nice!.

Nice!.

I'd like to think so. Got some of a nice Porsche as well.

I do like your pics

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement