Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My glasses are so dark it's almost like welding glass ;)

• Moderators Posts: 51,773 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

My glasses are so dark it's almost like welding glass ;)

awesome! :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fantastic yokes. Terrified of anything happening so on my head or in their case :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Monday,
    the smell of fear with the commuters this morning.

who robbed the coffee

Fantastic yokes. Terrified of anything happening so on my head or in their case :eek:
    Heavens forbid! :eek:
    cgh wrote: »
    Monday,
    the smell of fear with the commuters this morning.
    :D :pac:
    who robbed the coffee
    probably Sephers :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Delirium wrote: »
    Heavens forbid! :eek:

:D :pac:

probably Sephers :pac:

I'm innocent!

*sephers quickly hides the coffee*

:-D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This cat stole the coffee

d1f1d572591a7f036fedda61d8337fde.gif

:pac:

This cat stole the coffee

d1f1d572591a7f036fedda61d8337fde.gif

:pac:

It's always someone else? what a surprise! :P

Delirium wrote: »
    It's always someone else? what a surprise! :P

Well in this case I'm innocent :pac: if you look real close you can see "minty's cup" written on the side of it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Not a good night for Atc either?. *hugs*

You've a good foundation in history now so you'll be grand since you're enthusiastic about it too Shan..

thanks for the hugs grem :) not a good night at all, thankfully I have no college today so can take it fairly easy
    Shannon757 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that ATC :(

thanks shan, hopefully I'll have a better night tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Evening Grem

Morning

:(

Heyo Shan, another rough one?

Yup :(

Hopefully you'll get something from your appointment later.

I hope so. It'll be a long day till then.

More dashcam shenanigans so ;)

I'll keep an eye out. How you doing?

• Advertisement

Tired, painful but sure what of it, i'll be grand at some point. Some sleep and some sun later maybe.

Ah right. It looks like a nice morning out.

Was a cold night though, have the jumper warmed up again.

I'll be staying under the blanket here till I have to go. All dressed since 5 though so no worries there.

The life of a nightcrawler eh?.

Ayy that's true. Spent the night just trying to get comfortable so I usually get up around 4 and charge my phone and things before I get dressed. Now I have to wait for everyone else to wake up.

It's a really peaceful time isn't it?.

Yup. The only noise here is the birds singing.

I find i need some really alone time and somewhere around four - six is perfect for a wee recharge

• Advertisement

I can see why. Just close your eyes and you're gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement