Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's pretty awesome to be honest Shpud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

That's pretty awesome to be honest Shpud

I get excited by the smallest things when it comes to my photography. Like the fact i was invited to this group is so cool like there's people from Australia, New York and Bali in it. And they think I'm good and that makes me feel like a cat purring contentedly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd be over the moon!.

I'd be over the moon!.

It's put me in a really good mood tonight

Shpud2 wrote: »
    It's put me in a really good mood tonight

No wonder :) Plus you'll be seeing other's work aswell which can be inspiring sometimes.

No wonder :) Plus you'll be seeing other's work aswell which can be inspiring sometimes.

Yeah and I have people I can discuss photography with too. We're talking about the new drones that DJI realised today rn :)

Sweet, gear talk is always good

Sweet, gear talk is always good

It is but it makes the longing for new stuff you can't afford even worse :D

Still great to be in the company of others drooling over the same tech though

• Advertisement

Yeah it is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

When do you leave Kitty?

That's class Shpud, well done :) not exactly sure yet, early to mid September at some point

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    That's class Shpud, well done :) not exactly sure yet, early to mid September at some point

Thanks Kitty :)
    How long will you be gone for?

Thanks Kitty :)
    How long will you be gone for?

Also, I likely saw your photo that UL shared on their story :) I'll be gone for 5 months, but hopefully I'll get home for Christmas

Also, I likely saw your photo that UL shared on their story :) I'll be gone for 5 months, but hopefully I'll get home for Christmas

Oh nice. It was the one of the bridge.
    So you'd be back January/February?

Oh nice. It was the one of the bridge.
    So you'd be back January/February?

I did see that, it's lovely :)

Yeah, I'll be back in the middle of January as far as I know

• Advertisement

Hope it goes well Kitty :)

I did see that, it's lovely :)

Yeah, I'll be back in the middle of January as far as I know

Thanks Kitty. You'll be back at a great time too. I was just thinking earlier that i can't wait for winter. What about you guys?

Hope it goes well Kitty :)

I echo this statement. We're rooting for you Kitty :)

Thanks so much guys :) Nerve wracking going off on my own for the first time though!

I can definitely wait for winter, I'm a summer person myself

Thanks so much guys :) Nerve wracking going off on my own for the first time though!

I can definitely wait for winter, I'm a summer person myself

You'll be grand kitty. And sure you can always talk to us. I'm sure one of us at least will be on each night and my inbox is always open if you need a chat.

• Advertisement

I second Shpud, we'll be right here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I third that.

Us Noccers stay together.

Ye are all so sweet :D

I'll still be here too, the madness of this site is entertaining :p

Entertaining is one word for it!. :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, kitty:)
    happy Friday, Shpud:)
    happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday Minty

Ah lookit alright happy day. Grumble grumble

Ah lookit alright happy day. Grumble grumble

That's the spirit Grem

Has anyone heard from Cyberwolf recently? Hasn't posted in 3 weeks :(

Aye, he is grand. Place is quiet so doesn't need any Mod work.

He'll be in here in a flash now you mentioned him.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Aye, he is grand. Place is quiet so doesn't need any Mod work.

He'll be in here in a flash now you mentioned him.

Guess not.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Who called?
    med_1469462187_00021.jpg

Cy!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sorry, took a nap there. What's happening Shpud?

Not much Wolfie. Just getting ready to go to Dublin for the day. What about you how have you been keeping?

Doing well enough. Still recovering from a stress/anxiety heatstroke episode.

Awww sorry to hear that Cy.

Yeah, that was a bad day for me. Recovery going well though. Almost normal again.

Hope you'll be normal soon

• Advertisement

Couple more weeks and I should be fine.

Are things changing in a couple of weeks?

No, just the way my body is recovering.

Oh okay well that's good to hear

Gonna be happy when I back to normal. Well, normal as I get.

Hey all :)

• Advertisement

Hey KittyKat

Is all well with you guys?.

Just about, fighting to keep the Sunday Blues out.

Similar I will never understand why since it's pretty much always the middle of the work week for me..

Why has no-one invented a time machine yet?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement