Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Suitable for here.

9cc.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Vote Swannie 2020.
    Swannie marshals all loyal white swans in preparation to overthrow Trump's core base of 4th graders during elections.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie expressos Grem a wheel chair with a handsome male nurse to help roll her along.

Oh I get a male because I've a gf now?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh I get a male because I've a gf now?
    Whatever Grem wants. Grem's wish is Swannie's command.

My locale javahouse opens 6AM Pacific, so it's time for Swannie to fly to her refueling station. May revisit Lair in a bit. Cheers!

• Advertisement

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa! Swannie had the final word. Beats chest with wings! Well aloha then Lairians (the bye aloha). :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh but you don't, I have appeared ninja style to ruin everything bahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

god damn ninjas......
    a Monday Happy dance will rid us of the those Ninjas,

that and black coffee you can walk on.

Nearly whinesday and i'm fully loaded of crap to complain about :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

bet I can think of whingy stuff you don't have grem. :)

• Advertisement

I'm sure you can, after forty years i still haven't run out of new things to grouse about ;)

wish I was as young as you... (whinge 1)

Whinge 2 - why did i waste so much time

damn it you wasted time too then?

why did I stay in uk when I had the time and opportunity to emigrate. (Whinge 3)

Oh lawdy i'm not very able for work..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

.......you ok grem?

Ah yeah just feeling crappy. How are you?

I hope your night gets better!

am ok, ta

Any sign of stormy weather where you are?

Ah it's only windy-ish at the moment but a warning is in effect throughout the night and day.

• Advertisement

Be safe Grem!

I'll be grand :) Couldn't cope with 40 degrees :eek:

I think 31 was the highest i experienced this year and that was damn near my limit. How do you even eat chocolate like?? :mad:

Haha, must be alotta artificial ingredients in it here, else ya just leave it in the fridge!

I'm not good with extremes myself.. Does it stay pretty mild year round there?

Oh nononononononononono had a weakness thinking about that!.

Are the rest made out of asbestos?? :P

Hope the storm winds aren't too distressing tonite grem.

Ah it'll be fine, i'm more hoping i can sleep later :pac: Any news with you?

• Advertisement

Sleep is important too, so! :)

Not much from here, any with you?

Quiet really, had some annual leave there but didn't do anything of note.. Still feckin wrecked today!

Leave itself is nice enough, no need to overdo it when rest is all ya need anyway ---- ah grem, no fun to feel wrecked, am sorry.

That's a very good way of looking at it :)

Hey gang

Howdy Ted

• Advertisement

Is there room on the grumble couch for one more.

Oh indeed there is.. Cuppa to grease the vocal cords?

Hoping an extra strong coffee will kickstart me.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hoping an extra strong coffee will kickstart me.

Thy will be done..

• Moderators Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Happy Friday Koth :

Happy Friday Noccers

The water falls from the sky and I have quite a bit of wandering to do, boo.

A thought by grem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's my Friday too! :D

In the office listening to Jon Hopkins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

When I was watching TV earlier I was really tired and falling asleep. Now that I'm actually trying to sleep, I can't

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    When I was watching TV earlier I was really tired and falling asleep. Now that I'm actually trying to sleep, I can't

That was me today, the feckin frustration!

Sunny Day Aloha all (hi & bye). :cool:

Groggy today. Bring on the tae

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello, anyone here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement