Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh cool, I'm a total amateur, only introduced myself on the forums recently, I have no clue what half the words they use are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Clicks for all the li'l dragons.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww thanks Ted. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Afrernoon folks! How are ye?

I'm not bad Mozz, taking a laundry break from doing some reading for college :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello in here

• Advertisement

Heyo Seph how are ya?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heyo Seph how are ya?.

Not bad thanks gremmy, how's our favorite dragon tamer?

Ah all ok here.. Coalface time.. You?

**pops head in**
    Hey ho.

Hi Ted

• Advertisement

Hows Gremmie.

Having a sly pint while waiting on bus here.

Ah all ok here.. Coalface time.. You?

Why do you have coal on your face?:confused:

*gets coat* :pac:
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **pops head in**
    Hey ho.

Brother tedo

*fist bump*

*fist bump*

Aloha comrade

Seph i'm hiding from the colleagues

Ted, high five on the schnakey pint ;)

Ted, high five on the schnakey pint

Still not lost the 'on hols' feeling

Seph i'm hiding from the colleagues

I like it :D

What are we drinking Tedo?

What are we drinking Tedo?

Just had a plain old heineken.

Any plans for the night/next few days?.

Heyo anyone who's still around

Hi Kitty

• Advertisement

Hey Grem, how's things this evening?

Ah grand,you?

Not too bad, although some of my flatmates are going out tonight and are doing pre drinks here, they keep getting louder and it's beginning to get on my nerves :rolleyes:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Not too bad, although some of my flatmates are going out tonight and are doing pre drinks here, they keep getting louder and it's beginning to get on my nerves :rolleyes:

I'm at an age now where all i can think is "and where do they think they are off to at this time of night" :o

Nights out go on later here, therefore you can leave the flat later too :p just wishing they'd go now

Ah kids go out late here too, i'm home by nine or ten most times i'm out.

We don't even leave by that time :D

Exactly :o

I think they're gone though, finally :D

• Advertisement

I need new socks. Just getting that off my chest

You know what, I actually do too

The pair i've on are sliding down :mad:

That is the absolute worst :mad:

Soooo irritating, bin they go in morning.

I have that sort of thing with tights. There'll be holes in them and I won't notice till I have them on, at which point I say I'll throw them out later. Then later comes and I absentmindedly put them in the wash. Rinse and repeat

• Advertisement

Hah i do the same ALL the time.. I have to sit and make a concerted effort

That's why I intentionally didn't bring any tights with me here, I just got new ones :p

Clever!. Don't fancy clearing out my wardrobe do ya?? :pac:

Haha why not, might find some hand-me-downs for myself :p

I usually wear all my stuff til it's grey and ragged, if that's your type of thing!

• Advertisement

Mine are pretty much the same. Or torn, so many of my clothes have holes in them :o

Yup. I'm effing terrible for not buying stuff, just wearing what i have to death

I do buy things, I just never seem to get what I actually need

Shopping is hard to be fair..

I love the idea of it, but when it actually comes to spending money...

Went to two shops with OH the other day, was a mess after it, too chaotic. I can't do aimless wandering at all.

Meet your clothes brother.

Exact same here. Wardrobe needs a cleanout.

Most of my jeans have somrthing wrong.

Ripped knee - don't do the ripped look
    Button fell off.
    Lining in pocket torn - did a DIY sewing job while on hols (was a sewing kit in hotel room)

Who's going to be a dear and make tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Was is it with ripped jeans being fashionable? Also why ruin a damn good pair of jeans like that..

The mind boggles over the extremely ripped ones that look more like spiderwebs than anything ffs. I had ripped jeans, but it was from wear and tear or accidents

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement