Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No interest in the boxing to be honest.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll hopefully be watching the moto gp later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

All snug in bed watching some David Attenborough here

^^ Now there's a woman with good taste.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah he's great.

I love him, and it's so relaxing to watch before bed. And the animals are cute :D

He's a Global Treasure who must be protected at all costs.

Absolutely, will be heartbroken when he dies

I believe a lot of people won't know what they've lost..

There will and in the words of Y2J Chris Jericho, NEVER, EVER be another Sir David Attenborough.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    There will and in the words of Y2J Chris Jericho, NEVER, EVER be another Sir David Attenborough.

I wholeheartedly agree, there's just something special about him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeks in*

Well howdy Seph

Hey Seph :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Hey guys

Hi Shpud

What's the craic Grem?

Nothing much here.. Pissy night and humour, so i'm a frickin delight to be around.. You?

Pretty bad to be honest. Sore, tired and feeling down.

• Advertisement

Misery loves company :P

Well I certainly am miserable.

Night out not go well?.

No it was good like. I had plenty to drink and I had some good laughs. Was even singing and dancing. I have stuff on my mind though that is just bringing me down.

Ah, i see. That's a common problem. My mind did a bit of a crash too.

Aye. I want to vent but there's no one to talk to.

• Advertisement

You could write some of it down, might be something to bring to counsellor

Hey Shpud, sorry to hear you've got stuff on your mind

Thanks Kitty. It sucks that its hanging over me on such a good night.

It's a balls alright Shpud, hope it lifts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well howdy Seph
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hey Seph :)

Hello ladies *kisses hands*

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Hi bro

• Advertisement

Yeah that's the worst of it, not being able to enjoy yourself properly

Yeah and like its stupid and I'm stupid for letting it bother me but it did sorta hang over the night

It's a balls alright Shpud, hope it lifts.

Same

Hi bro

Hey Seph

*hugs* Shpud

*hugs* Shpud

Thanks Grem

No worries lad, it's all cycles, it doesn't stay this way. Don't know if i'm talking to you or me now :o

I know it doesn't but it is something I think about often so I know it will always worry about.

Thing is the mind is constantly moving onto other things.. Even when pain is bad it's not always my primary thought because my mind tends to wander.. Granted with pain it's for quite short periods

It doesn't forget things though and thats my problem

• Advertisement

Forgetting isn't always helpful. Presume in the future they might be able delete memories but who knows?

I think there are some things that are best forgotten

It's not a total blanket statement, then again i do think stuff that happens forms some of who you are and go on to be too.

Expieiences do help you grow I just think that some memories are purely negative and only serve to create bad thoughts.

Like i said not a complete blanket statement, but even the negatives that happen do shape you and good can come of it..

True

Be interesting to see if i still feel the same way in another few years time..

Possibly. I can't see why that opinion would change

Well, i kinda remember when i was 15ish that my opinion was that i'd never like music that didn't have guitars involved.. I was also convinced i could never live in a town.. Those two were changed in 3 or four years completely, feck knows what else i've held as a belief at some point that's faded away and become a different thought.

• Advertisement

Yeah I guess as time progresses views change but I would think some beliefs would be pretty strong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement