Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Those who dare, have really cool stories to tell.

And the scars, lumps and bumps to show for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Top of the morning night dwelllers. :) How's everyone?! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Top of the morning night dwelllers. :) How's everyone?! :)

Howdy Miss, how the hell are ya?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

And the scars, lumps and bumps to show for it

Adventure: Someone else in a sphincter tightening situation far away from you

That works for me, i am a lazy creature at the best of times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I've reached The point of realising I'm not getting sleep tonight. How is everyone?

It's the quiet time around now, i'm grand though..

It's usually pretty quiet this time of the morning. Not much happens.

All the day walkers dozing

Lazy buggers.

• Advertisement

I'm outraged, i may write a strongly worded letter to the paper :pac:

Letter? Paper? You're really living in the past Grem

Well it's an old phrase!.

From an old person

I like it in the past :p

I like it in the past :p

*imagines Grem writing that letter by candlelight with a quill before sending it by messenger boy*

Carrier pigeon i'll have you know!.

Carrier pigeon i'll have you know!.

I easy going to say that but I was thinking you were more of a messenger boy type in 1800s London which Old Grem lives in.

My pigeons live on my leaky old roof..

My pigeons live on my leaky old roof..

Well that's Current Grem what about the Old Grem?

:pac:

• Advertisement

Still pigeons, work out waaaaaaay cheaper to feed them then pay a little street urchin

Still pigeons, work out waaaaaaay cheaper to feed them then pay a little street urchin

Easier to clean up after a street urchin though.

Bird poop is all that's holding the roof together

Speaking of which how is the new place?

It's ok, not great. Living area and view nice, bedroom pretty damp though.. Working on it..

At least you're sorted for the next while.

Ah yeah can't complain but will be keeping an eye out for something dryer.

Have you tried a dehumidifier?

Don't fancy going to the expense of getting one, plus it needs to run a lot to do anything and i'm not there enough..

• Advertisement

Fair enough. I wouldn't know much more about damp tbh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement