Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting close to pillow o'clock here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How was your day?

Grand, handy one for once.

Bit of a food baby here. Might need a hand rolling to bed later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No worries i'm well medically trained, i could recovery position roll you to bed.

Sounds good. Bedtime story too.

Scary or fluffy??

Fluffy.

Had weird dreams last night & couldn't sleep.

Need happy thoughts tonight.

*convenes dust bunnies*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*stirs up the dust bunnies*

*stirs up the dust bunnies*

*sneezes*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sneezes*

My plan worked

*evil laugh*

Hey Seph, stop annoying the dust bunnies.

My plan worked

*evil laugh*

*sneezes on Seph*

*sneezes on Seph*

eeewwww.. coooties.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    eeewwww.. coooties.

Preeeeeeeecisely :D:p

*sneezes on Seph*

Big meanie!

:3

Poor Seph :P *makes tea*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I hear the mention of tea :D

Someone making tea?

• Advertisement

Vultures *shuffles towards the kettle*

You can be Pied Piper of Nocland & lead us out with tea.

Out? Out??? Where? Outside bad :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Nocland good

I like lamp..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I like lamp..

I like moth memes.

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I hear the mention of tea :D
    Someone making tea?

Well I'll have a cup so seeing as ye offered :D :pac:

Poor Seph :P *makes tea*

Hmmm........I'll let ya away with this time Gremmy! :3

Let me away indeed :pac:

Grumble grumble, how is it time to adult again.

Schtop Ted, pain in the hoop..

Schtop Ted, pain in the hoop..

Do you have any cream for that?

• Advertisement

Do you have any cream for that?

No but the toilet roll is in the fridge..

Good thinking, still procrastinating under the duvet here.

I'm about to burn rubber outta here..

*kicks down the door to the Lair, lies on the couch and cracks open a cold beer*

What's up bitches?

Stylish entrance, got any more beer??

Stylish entrance, got any more beer??

In this magical land of the Lair I have a whole fridge full. Alas in the real world, I have none.

I'll take a lair beer so.. What's up?.

*Slides a beer to Grem*

The world is a horrible place and I hate my life. But that is the same as most days.

Cheers to that.. I'm an angry lil bollix today. People are crap..

I'm struggling to find any good people.

• Advertisement

We'll just hide out in here for a while. Fcuk it..

We'll just hide out in here for a while. Fcuk it..

Honestly think I'll take the day off school tomorrow to recover and get some space from everyone.

If you can without missing on anything then do what feels best..

I'll probably miss some stuff and I hate to miss a day as I haven't missed one since the start of the school year but the pain has just gotten to me and I can't manage it.

You know you best

I'm not quite sure I do at this stage.

Welcome to full moon philosophy with your hosts Shpud and Grem :D

I'm not quite sure I understand philosophy but I'd like to discuss it.

I like to think philosophy is trying how to understand

• Advertisement

That is a fair point because we can never truly understand something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement