Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A night time shed for devilment one might say? By jove i think you're on to something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

We could have a thread, maybe even give it a creative name in honour of one of us, where we could chat rubbish through the wee hours of the morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This is all just pie in the sky talk!.

Of course it would never happen. Anyone who would frequent such a place would be a certified loony.

Ooh i think that should be a requirement of entry :D

I think just being up at this time proves that I qualify anyway. You have reason to be up with work but I on the otherhand...

And i'll be up most of the day too no doubt. Ailments don't recognise clocks much, sure you know that yourself..

That I do. At least this week I don't have school to worry about with my lack of sleep.

Yeah breaks are a necessity, i'm getting some annual leave in two weeks i think. The relief..

• Advertisement

Yeah like I found that last week I was just burnt out with school and needed some time off.

Just hanging in until the next respite. Really does make me appreciate the rest i get so much more..

Unlike when you have too much rest.

I'm impossible to please, go off my nut if i'm not busy for a while.

Yeah you would like I find summer holidays so boring because you can't be always busy or work 24/7. There was one summer I did 16 hour days and it was fantastic.

Swings and roundabouts, i like to keep tipping along, i have a habit of promising to do too much for fear of being idle..

• Advertisement

Doing too much is always a worry. Could push and go too far (says he out walking already)

I'm not as bad as i used to be but yeah i've to be careful not to promise too many things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

hiya shpud hiya grem.

Rube!! How are you? We were worried when you said you'd had a crash.

physically I am not well really, but the crash was nothing too bad lol all I have done is a little swapping of paint

• Advertisement

Phew, was worried the crash had hurt you more than you already are.

Phew, was worried the crash had hurt you more than you already are.
    thanks grem I really do appreciate your concern xx

Ah you're a grand ould codger really :P

Ah you're a grand ould codger really :P

but you don't know me lol:D:D

Glad to hear you're OK Rube

You're safely behind a screen, what could possibly go wrong?

You're safely behind a screen, what could possibly go wrong?

if you knew me you wouldn't ask that lol

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice

right time of year for a ghosty pic grem

Oh it's my time of year for sure..

• Advertisement

I buy a large tub of sweeties for the kiddywinkies but none have been round for a couple of years so I end up eating them myself, it makes me ill but it is only once a year

Sunrise isn't materialising as planned :(

Must go to doc for a check up actually well overdue the usual prods and tests.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Sunrise isn't materialising as planned :(

It's a bit overcast here..

Must go to doc for a check up actually well overdue the usual prods and tests.

have you got diverticulitis grem?

It's a bit overcast here..

Same here. Gonna head home.

safe trip shpuddy

Rubecula wrote: »
    have you got diverticulitis grem?

Not that I know of!.

I didn't know I had it until it showed up in tests I had an op for something else and they fitted me with a colostomy bag (I hated it) had it removed and the op reversed and now the diverticulitis is back.

• Advertisement

Bugger.. Ill health is tiresome and vexatious

Rubecula wrote: »
    safe trip shpuddy

Thanks Rube. Home now and have met all my activity targets for the day already.

Thanks Rube. Home now and have met all my activity targets for the day already.

What do you use to track these targets?

What do you use to track these targets?

App on my phone.

App on my phone.

What app I meant, are you android, windows or apple?

What app I meant, are you android, windows or apple?

Samsung Health app. Just the base one that comes with the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Afternoon...

Fell asleep on the couch for a few hours FFS

Gwildor wrote: »
    Afternoon...

Fell asleep on the couch for a few hours FFS

Not bad. I would have loved some sleep.

How are the Nocs? :)

Alright here. How about yourself Perse?

All good Shpuddy. Just had a little sleep and now peetza time :)

Tis fierce cowld out.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement