Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Have you borrowed my black pointy hat Grem?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie digs through closet, throwing things about. Hmmmmmmmm... maybe SwanBot took it when they left ages ago?

Looks in mirror. Swannie chats with Swannie. Oh well, maybe I will be something different this year, like The Girl in the Spider's Web?

Aloha Swannie and all the lurkers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

hello sweet victims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Victims? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

sorry shpud I was talking to my dinner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Shpud2 wrote: »
    It's going good. Yesterday was my first time driving in a city.

I remember first driving around a city, I was actually pretty nervous, but you get used to it. I miss driving now that I'm away, can't wait to get back in my car and go driving when I'm home. Glad it's going well for you :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I remember first driving around a city, I was actually pretty nervous, but you get used to it. I miss driving now that I'm away, can't wait to get back in my car and go driving when I'm home. Glad it's going well for you :)

I had no problem with it. Driving comes easy to me.

Hello Nocs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey S

• Advertisement

Teddo my boy how's it going

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning kids :)

Afternoon Grem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Meh...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gwildor fitting right in!.

Any news people?.

One of those days... literally everything is winding me up

Gwildor wrote: »
    One of those days... literally everything is winding me up

Are you working later?

On the up side, I booked another short trip away for January

Are you working later?

I’m at work at the moment. Pulling a day shift. Maybe that’s why I’m out of sorts

Gwildor wrote: »
    I’m at work at the moment. Pulling a day shift. Maybe that’s why I’m out of sorts

Oh hell, I did that recently, my head was all over the place.

• Advertisement

Gwildor fitting right in!.

Any news people?.

I'm a very tired Shpud today after last night and working today anyway

Oh yeah people were out last night. I'd say you'll be glad to see your bed.

Oh yeah people were out last night. I'd say you'll be glad to see your bed.

Twas fierce busy last night. I was home around 3 but couldn't get any sleep and then had to go to work so yeah I'll be happy to get home.

I had no problem with it. Driving comes easy to me.

It always came easy to me too, my first driving lesson I was out on the road. My mam tells me she remembers her sisters were down for the day I had it, and they were driving down the town, and she was so surprised to see me driving past her :D

Finally finished the first draft of my leaving cert history essay.

What is it about?

What is it about?

I'm doing it on Operation Rolling Thunder.

Gosh i don't think the vietnam war was on out curriculum :eek:

It goes up to 1989 so you can choose any topic up to then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Gosh i don't think the vietnam war was on out curriculum :eek:

Or ours, might've have been quickly mentioned, then glossed over cause The Cold War and the potential threat of nuclear annihilation... Then again that's always the potential sword hanging over our collective necks...

Finally finished the first draft of my leaving cert history essay.

Fair play Shpud. I picked local history for my LC history essay

Interesting pick.. Tactical US failure in a terrible, futile war (just my opinion of course)

Fair play Shpud. I picked local history for my LC history essay

I was very close to doing the same but the lure of planes distracted me.

Interesting pick.. Tactical US failure in a terrible, futile war (just my opinion of course)

I agree. My main focus was "this is what it was, this is how it was a failure and this is why"

Hi there Kitty :)

Yeah not much aviation history here, well nothing with enough to hang an essay on i think.

• Advertisement

Yeah not much aviation history here, well nothing with enough to hang an essay on i think.

Yeah is wasn't that easy to find much on aviation history besides operations like Rolling Thunder, Linebacker I and II or maybe some of the WW2 bombing campaigns.

I'd say examiners are withered reading about the world wars :pac:

Yeah you'd want to quite different and not do the same as everyone else.

Nice one i must say.

I was happy to do it. Took my mind off a **** evening.

• Advertisement

Extra bonus

Indeed. Always needed with my constant worrying.

Oh don't talk to me about worrying/anxiety :(

Managed to have two major setbacks today :(

Heyo Grem :)

How is everything in Kitty land?.

How is everything in Kitty land?.

All is well now, earlier I was a bit hungover, but I feel good now :o how are things with yourself?

Ah quiet enough thankfully, was just out, my ears are defrosting :pac:

Cold out there tonight?

Cold out there tonight?

Freezing

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement