Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi de hi campers.

Make sure the room is well ventilated Grem, helps get rid of the water vapour build up causing the damp.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Be glad you don't, still it's not the worst, just felt a bit disappointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Morning Ted

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Ted i do have it well ventilated alright, got a few damp traps too. Hoping to get more time in the place soon to open out doors to help it along.

Hey Shan, hope some sunrays have broken through your feeling down over the last while.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Shan, hope some sunrays have broken through your feeling down over the last while.

Nothing cheering me up here. I'm in a state of permanent sadness :(

There's very little permanent when it comes to our minds.

As others have been saying, try one of the help lines. You don't have to have a deep conversation, they are used to people who find it hard to put into words how they feel.

Have you ever tried searching for dashcams from planes? Random thought, don't know if they even exist.

There's very little permanent when it comes to our minds.

But then you have my messed up mind...

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    As others have been saying, try one of the help lines. You don't have to have a deep conversation, they are used to people who find it hard to put into words how they feel.

Have you ever tried searching for dashcams from planes? Random thought, don't know if they even exist.
    I'm terrified of the helplines. I break out in a sweat just thinking about it :(

Dash cams from planes on the other hand, that's sounds cool. I watch videos from the cockpit alright.

• Advertisement

Your mind isn't the mess, the thoughts it creates etc just have that effect..

Nice one Ted, there must be helicopter cams too. Must search that later ;)

Your mind isn't the mess, the thoughts it creates etc just have that effect..

The thoughts are scary.

They are. It's pretty horrible at times, but it's not permanent

I'm not so sure :(

Maybe you're not, but one day you'll know..

Right enough of the doom and gloom, the is the nocturnal sh1te talk land :) Assemble dust bunnies, make us some tea!

Sorry Grem

Nah it's ok, just thinking it's a good idea not to give black thoughts too much fuel, so i try not to dwell. Don't always manage but sure we've a thread for that..

What G said?

**scratches dust bunnies ears**

Got any food there Bugs?

There's always a stash of nibbles around with them critters ;)

Nah it's ok, just thinking it's a good idea not to give black thoughts too much fuel, so i try not to dwell. Don't always manage but sure we've a thread for that..

I know I just don't want to clog up the other thread for those who need it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Went in to SuperValu to get a chicken fillet roll. Somehow they forgot to put the chicken in to it.

Angron wrote: »
    Went in to SuperValu to get a chicken fillet roll. Somehow they forgot to put the chicken in to it.

0mKXcg1.gif

Good morning Noccers

Hey stranger :P

Howdy Ted

I'm in bed, should put the phone down, but browsing on boards.

You get much rest today?

Had a really bad migraine earlier so was lying on the couch and slept for 3 hours bit that's all.

How was your day?

Want sleep so badly.

Was off last night to attend a birthday thing. Holy hell it really does get quiet here at the weekend.

• Advertisement

was quiet alright.

Hope you had a good time & not suffering too much today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement