Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That is brutal, i hope you can rest at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Thanks Grem, I hope so too. And he's never said anything that would even hint at doing that, which makes it worse again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I keep thinking people are dead.. Just convinced because they didn't message after a night out or whatever.. :( Such an awful feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I keep thinking people are dead.. Just convinced because they didn't message after a night out or whatever.. :( Such an awful feeling.

People used to worry about me like that. Led to me sending good morning texts to all the people I cared about so they wouldn't worry.

I've had that as well the odd time. Not nice :(

• Advertisement

It's very draining

Anxiety in general is. It's tiring having your head run in circles worrying about things you know won't happen

It's infuriating

Managed to drift off, and of course my worrying was crazy because nothing happened :rolleyes:

Pissy mood today :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*hugs*

I get that too, had it since a very young age, 8 or 9, horrible thing, it was worse when I was younger, I would worry about everyone and couldn't relax until I saw them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just in relation to my above post, I thought I was the only one that felt like that, nice to know I'm not the only one!

I've had it since a young age too. Freaking out over parents and neighbours loads.

I've had it since a young age too. Freaking out over parents and neighbours loads.

Yup, I remember when I was 11 my dad was very late coming home from work, later than usual and my god the fear going through me that something had happened him was unreal, every scenario was going through my head, the same if I couldn't find my younger brother, I always had a fear something happened him if I couldn't find him.

Yup, I remember when I was 11 my dad was very late coming home from work, later than usual and my god the fear going through me that something had happened him was unreal, every scenario was going through my head, the same if I couldn't find my younger brother, I always had a fear something happened him if I couldn't find him.

I always got that with my mam, and still do. She'll be at a meeting and I know how they sit around and chat so it could be late, and by the time it's heading towards 10pm (if she left at 8) I'd be like "oh god, something's happened to her"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Reading some of the post here, it feels really odd being the most stable person in the room!

That’s not meant to sound inflammatory, just a genuine observation.

Stables are for horses!. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Gwildor wrote: »
    Reading some of the post here, it feels really odd being the most stable person in the room!

That’s not meant to sound inflammatory, just a genuine observation.

The lunatics overtook the asylum a long time ago.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The lunatics overtook the asylum a long time ago.

And a very pretty building it is too, just a bugger to heat.. :)

And a very pretty building it is too, just a bugger to heat.. :)

:D

• Advertisement

Posted one of the pics from my shoot in Dublin last night and it came out very well if I do say so myself :)

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Posted one of the pics from my shoot in Dublin last night and it came out very well if I do say so myself :)

Ooh where?

Ooh where?

It's up on my Instagram. I'll send you a link to it if you want.

It's up on my Instagram. I'll send you a link to it if you want.

Ah yeah belt away..

Ah yeah belt away..

PM sent. Can't post the link on here because I've a picture of myself up there and can't be having you weirdos knowing what I look like :pac:

Hahahaha nice pic though, you must do a photo thread like Gwildor was thinking

I could do but that's effort.

Pfft, from a prolific poster no less :P

Pfft, from a prolific poster no less :P

Prolific? Me? No half...

• Advertisement

You undersell yourself :pac:

You undersell yourself :pac:

Only 15.89 posts per day
    Ted has 19.77 so I'm relatively not too bad.

PM sent. Can't post the link on here because I've a picture of myself up there and can't be having you weirdos knowing what I look like :pac:

Can I see too? I like a bit of photography myself

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Can I see too? I like a bit of photography myself

PM sent

Still busy Shpud :) Back to school tomorrow?.

Still busy Shpud :) Back to school tomorrow?.

Indeed I am.

• Advertisement

Great pic Shpud! :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Great pic Shpud! :)

Thanks Kitty

Only 15.89 posts per day
    Ted has 19.77 so I'm relatively not too bad.

I am your mentor.

Am I getting paid for this?

I am your mentor.

Am I getting paid for this?

Speak of the devil.

Certainly not getting paid by me anyway :P

Speak of the devil.

Certainly not getting paid by me anyway :P

I am always in the shadows

• Advertisement

This is why you have so many posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shady this man is :P

Shadows are great, who wants direct light anyway?.

The shadows are the best place, no direct sunlight.

Sunglasses are your friend

Sunglasses are your friend

with a side of one liner and The Who's We Won't Get Fooled Again in the background?

Oh no, a smoke hanging out the gob and a bottle of top shelf in the vicinity, a la Slash would be more my aesthetic

Oh no, a smoke hanging out the gob and a bottle of top shelf in the vicinity, a la Slash would be more my aesthetic

I can do cigarette hanging from the gob a la Slash no problem.

Or perched in the headstock ;)

Chrisht Ted, you do have a lot of posts :eek:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement