Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Size matters...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ah it's not the size, it's what you do with it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Chrisht Ted, you do have a lot of posts :eek:

Have been here since it was all fields

Oòooh matron.

Can you give us a demo on how you recommend to us it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Size matters...

:eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Oòooh matron.

I would like a powerpoint presentation please..

Have been here since it was all fields

That's not today or yesterday I'd say
    Oòooh matron.

I would like a powerpoint presentation please..

I'm not too good at powerpoint presentations :(

Will have to demonstrate yourself so, jaysis

Don't even buy a girl dinner first, chivalry sure is dead :(

:p

• Advertisement

There's a burger king voucher book here somewhere if that makes up for it?.

Oh I do love me some Burger King :D

Oreo shakes :D

That and a bacon double cheeseburger :D

Now yer talkin :D

There's a BK around the corner from my accommodation and I have no idea how I haven't gone there yet :eek:

• Advertisement

I think i was in for the second ever time in my life last week..

I'm not really a fan of burger king

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Did someone say burgers??..

Gwildor wrote: »
    Did someone say burgers??..

We sure did

I think i was in for the second ever time in my life last week..

I don't go that often, but I've got a voucher that I need to use up, so I think I'll have to take a trip soon

• Advertisement

Is it home time yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

I’ve been binge watching House of Cards for the last 6 hours. Now I really want a burger

Eddie rockets would be good..

Is it home time yet?

I'll be logging off in a few

Hope you catch a decent sleep.

Hope you catch a decent sleep.

Me too but I'm riddled with pain especially my back but I've also a bad ear which is worse cause I'm not used to it.

I have some extra pain tonight too which always throws me off kilter.. Ah well, we shall muddle through

We always do

Funny how I was so anxious last night and yet tonight I'm totally fine

Glad you're better tonight Kitty

• Advertisement

So am I, it's just strange how these things come and go

Can't get to sleep with the pain :(

Looking at the Vulcan cold war plane. Gosh..

Beautiful aircraft

The last one. Oh the howl off the engines gives me goosebumps

It is one of those sounds that does that. Another is the AN225 and I've been lucky enough to experience that in person.

I'm not a focused fan but i'm familiar with the Antonov, may check out a clip in a while.

I know you're not that into them but I figured you'd like it. It's ground shaking stuff

Also I'm gonna bow out because pain is really getting to me so I'll talk to you in the morning Grem.

• Advertisement

Engines, give me any engine, i'm just in awe of the engineering, the thinking, the power.

Mind yourself, chat in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's day 1 of 4 once again and I'm an hour earlier than normal. Good thing I actually went to bed early last night. Got a decent sleep. Will have to try to be in bed by about 10pm tonight. I've done four 7-7s before and I was so tired afterwards because I didn't sleep properly.

Last night was not a good one.

Reading some of the post here, it feels really odd being the most stable person in the room!

That’s not meant to sound inflammatory, just a genuine observation.

There's nothing "un-stable" about the guys here :) We all have our anxieties and insecurities.

Schools are back!! *mumblegrumble*

Hope boards bring the hamsters to the vet today.

• Advertisement

**pops head in**

How's all today?

**pops head in**

How's all today?

I'm in the bed. Are you jealous Teddo? :D

I'm in the bed. Are you jealous Teddo? :D

Nope, i am off today & tomorrow, so can revisit it when I like.

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Reading some of the post here, it feels really odd being the most stable person in the room!

This part of your post really annoyed me.

**pops head in**

How's all today?

Gave up on school. Headed home now :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement