Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I have days like that as well, but most of the time I try and stick to it, even subconsciously

Nice that you can manage that anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I'm running myself into the ground with all this study crap. Between that and pain I am always going and it wears me down so much. So I wouldn't be too envious.

More envious of the capacity to do it, not the effects it has on you. That doesn’t sound great at all

Gwildor wrote: »
    More envious of the capacity to do it, not the effects it has on you. That doesn’t sound great at all

My capacity to study is no greater than anyone else's. In fact its a lot worse than most of my friends ability.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday #First

Is it not past your bedtime young Ted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday Ted!

I give up :(

Shpud2 wrote:
    Is it not past your bedtime young Ted?

It was young Shpudkins, awake too early now too. :(
    Kitty6277 wrote:
    Happy Friday Ted!

HF Kitty
    Shpud2 wrote:
    I give up

Pain issues?

Hope you got some rest at least.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It was young Shpudkins, awake too early now too. :(

HF Kitty

Pain issues?

Hope you got some rest at least.

Nope no sleep.

• Advertisement

Evening folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evening all

Hey Paws how's things?

Not bad. I'm off to see Dara O' Briain in Milton Keynes this evening :)

How's yourself?

Not bad. I'm off to see Dara O' Briain in Milton Keynes this evening :)

How's yourself?

Nice one.

I'm not too bad. In a lot of pain and will go to be when i get home. Sold 3 photos today for €350 though so happy enough.

Well done, that's a nice bit of money. :)

Hope you have a good evening.

• Advertisement

You too paws.

Evening all :) Dinner time at Kitty's!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh what's on the menu?.

Lamb chops, mashed carrots and parsnips, mashed spuds and onion gravy :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lamb chops, mashed carrots and parsnips, mashed spuds and onion gravy :D

Aww yeah!.

• Advertisement

It was good! The worst part is that there's so much washing up after it

Haven't moved all day. Absolutely floored.

What's up Grem?

I'm waiting for my train back. Good night was had!

No idea just can't move.. No energy, plenty of pain.. Oh well..

I hope you're feeling better soon x

How was Dara?.

Really good! Worth the trip! :)

Nice one, I do like him a lot.

He is very funny! I've been a fan for ages.

By God he does talk fast though!

Value for money haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair. About?

Well Fathom, how are things there?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Well Fathom, how are things there?
    Smokey. Fires. You?

Was wondering if you guys were anywhere near that, everything ok?.

Was wondering if you guys were anywhere near that, everything ok?.
    Cough! I'm good.

No evacuation so far then?. All ok here..

No evacuation so far then?.
    Miles away. Air pollution.
    All ok here..
    Cool.

Ah good.. Hopefully the firefighters can battle it safely.. Crazy stuff..

How's life?.

Evening Lair :)

• Advertisement

Heyo Kitty, how's your day going?

Ah good.. Hopefully the firefighters can battle it safely.. Crazy stuff..
    Beats dodging lead. Near fire zone.
    How's life?.
    I'm good. Balancing Uni & work.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Yo Nocs
    Ted echos. ZOT!

Yo Nocs

Evening Lair :)
    Yo Kitty!

Lair hickup posting. Yo!

• Advertisement

Ah well, hiccups don't bother me too much, i'm always confused :pac:

Ah well, hiccups don't bother me too much, i'm always confused :pac:
    Joins club. Nominates Grem president.

President of what now? :P

President of what now? :P
    Proof. Votes Grem!

Ack! No politics!. :eek:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement