Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod fight!!!!

It'll come to nothing, Wolf has actual powers in here, i basically have a water pistol :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shame the Thunderdome is gone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The net is the one place where i'm not aggressive (i think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Happy Monday Noccers! #First

Oh yeah, your favourite :)

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, your favourite :)

Hoping for a good one today.

Well i'll cross fingers on one hand for you anyway, other one not working too well :o

I think I hear a Cuckoo

I can't hear anything over the rain!.

Rain is stopped here, was fairly heavy at times though earlier.

• Advertisement

Still quite windy so wouldn't be surprised if there was more.. Gonna make the trip home slooooooooow

How's work been tonight?

Was outside a lot so damp :pac:

Oh I see. I've don't give out unless I have to do I've been wrapped up in a blanket all morning. Says its 12° out though even though it's raining again.

It feels like a day for the duvet alright

I should probably stay at home in bed but I'll be trying to go to school for a while instead.

If ya can at all, do head in for a while.

Oh I will. If I'm anyway able I try go Evernote though today is a very bad morning. Have a bad migraine since Saturday and a bad panic attack along with a really bad back to deal with but I'm happy if I can even get to school today.

Oh i hear ya, changing weather has me in bits

I don't even think that the weather had that much of an effect on me. During the great weather last week I was still as bad as ever. Although this morning it's a struggle to get dressed which is haven't had in a while.

• Advertisement

It's when weather is changing that it can flare badly, otherwise just the usual. Haven't figured out any real patterns otherwise

That's the problem with a chronic illness isn't it?

Yup, i rely on tea and sh1tetalk to get through :P

Yup, i rely on tea and sh1tetalk to get through :P

I don't have tea but I get plenty of sh1tetalk here.

There's never any shortage of it i find, sure everyone will be blabbering on about rain this morning. Oh and the eurovision at a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning fellow sh1te-talkers.

Wet & windy here this morning.

Doesn't look great outside either.
    :pac:

Howdy Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ShanShan.

How are ye. Make it to school?

Yup. Just at my locker now.

• Advertisement

Haha Ted and good morning to ya..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement