Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope you can make the full day.

Haha Ted and good morning to ya..

It's an oldie.

How's G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hope you can make the full day.

Not a chance unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peeps

cgh wrote: »
    morning peeps

Coffee?

• Advertisement

yes please...

ha ha. strong and black.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had to go back out before end of work so I'm a drowned rat now. Ah well still have to go to a couple of shops in town after so makes no odds..

no fun in that Grem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Arra if it was that bad I'd have left the country a long time ago!

I got sent home after two classes :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I got sent home after two classes :(

That is not their choice to make!

That is not their choice to make!

It kinda is though. I was too bad to continue anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shannon757 wrote: »
    It kinda is though. I was too bad to continue anyway.

I thought they forced you to go home.

I thought they forced you to go home.

Well they rang my mother to come up and collect me but I didn't know about it until the end of class when I was told to go to the office

What I hearing is, these people need to respect your choices.

What I hearing is, these people need to respect your choices.

I think they were only looking out for me. I was in no shape to be in school

Sometimes it is good when someone else takes charge for you. Lord and Lady know I have pushed myself past the breaking point more times than I can count.

It's handy to know that the teachers are looking out for me.

Always nice to see someone having your back

Always nice to see someone having your back

They can have it. It's no good to me the way it is

• Advertisement

I could use a new set of knees and a shoulder replacement.

I need an either new body

Very slow spin to work, seems we are all rattled

Hey Grem. What's up?

Not a thing here really.. Another monday etc, not back until saturday night though i hope

That's a nice break.

So much to do, address changes, hospital appointments, new bedclothes, broadband, laundry and groceries hah feel like sleeping now :pac:

At least you have things to keep you busy. I feel I'm going mad when I'm at home.

ahoy hoy

• Advertisement

I need rest but it'll be alright

Howdy Ted :) How did the day treat you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement