Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Yay! Mad curiosity for some reason.. Do you watch the moto gp at all?

I didn't. I was watching Formula E today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hoping to watch the race tomorrow - it's a good season so far.

I don't really follow MotoGP. I do like bikes though, shame I can never get one :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Am off them for good now too. Still love watching them.. Ah sure anything with an engine!.

Am off them for good now too. Still love watching them.. Ah sure anything with an engine!.

Exactly. I'm the whole time looking for a car that will suit me for when I start.

• Advertisement

My time driving is done pretty much.. But sure twas fun. Off to get ready for work catch you in a while.

Another busy night for Grem

Never knew you had hot pants!

Never knew you had hot pants!

Funny :rolleyes: I meant I'm spinning around because I'm so so dizzy that even when I'm sitting down the world is spinning.

But I do look good in hot pants ;)

• Advertisement

Heh :D So does she!

;)

Soon a shower and bed. Manky night at work, what will you be at?.

I think I'm too dizzy to do anything meaningful but my grandmother said she might make me more sausage pie and give me the recipe so I will try call down this evening. My stomach is making lots of noise because no food in days.

Nasty on both counts, hope you do manage some food, stomach isn't good at being empty.

I'm used to it being empty. Food is not one to agree with me (another problem with medication) so I can go a few days with no food and then have a bowl of liga and go another few days without food. Then doctors and stuff give out to me but it's not my fault I can't eat.

Also some doctors tell me I'm underweight and others say I'm overweight. One doctor told me not to eat and another tells me I should be eating loads. It's a joke :mad:

Medical opinions may vary :mad: Was just outside here, for a busy spot with cars an all there's some amount of bunnies hopping about.

Bunnies? I have loads of them out the back in the trees. Too many of them.

It's mad when it's dark, can just see little flashes of white as the bounce about.

Is it still dark? Lovely morning here.

• Advertisement

Nah it's bright now, just an observation from earlier. Looks like dry races at Le Mans so i might get up for the main race..

Is it Le Mans already?

The moto gp is there this weekend.

Oh right. As I say I don't follow it but would watch it if it was on. The speeds they reach actually scare me.

It's a very open championship so looks to be an interesting year.. The lean angles - elbows on the tarmac - is what scares and fascinates me..

That's the thing with bikes. Any time they go to a corner I'm terrified they will come off. It's different with cars. If you have a car at 170 mph I would have no problem but I would be sweating for a bike at that speed.

You need something like this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103571856&postcount=7431

Hahahahahaha spotted your post earlier, i couldn't think of a feckin thing to say!

It's really something isn't it?

And a half, gobsmacked i was. I suppose you can't be spinning about the paddock with VIP types in some ould yoke..

• Advertisement

The funny thing is I found it classed under "Race cars" but I doubt it would keep up with anything on an F1 weekend, even the trucks that bring the cars,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement