Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah jaysis, i mean the seats are a tenuous connection at most, what was it, 17k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Ah jaysis, i mean the seats are a tenuous connection at most, what was it, 17k?

15k for that one used. 35k sterling new :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*shakes head* The mind boggles. Gimme one of the scooters any day.

*shakes head* The mind boggles. Gimme one of the scooters any day.

Scooters?

YA know if drivers/riders crash out on circuit they often get brought back to pit on a scooter, i'd rather be on that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The beemer would be my pick there i think.

The beemer would be my pick there i think.

I love it too. I would love something like that to belt round a track.

?sed to belt around in old fords etc in the fields, the craic!

I would do the same but I'm not allowed a car. But in two months I'll have my provisional so I'll be on the road.

• Advertisement

There wasn't a licence in sight back then, got one for the tractor at sixteen then provisional at seventeen alright though..

I still haven't got my tractor licence, even though I have still been doing the odd bit of tractor work. I will need one though because there might be farming in my future

Yeah we can be a bit lazy when it comes to that especially since its usually on your own land.. Nice to have the licence though.. Get a history up and going.

I think I'll get the tractor, provisional and up to 125cc in July. So I will be driving everyday (or maybe not depending on what medication I'm on)

Yeah get documented if anything it's good for your insurance history etc.

Oh god insurance don't remind me. It's gonna be high but I'm looking at very small cars.

You finish at 8?

Awaiting the starters pistol now.

Bye Grem

Catch ya later

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I'm used to it being empty. Food is not one to agree with me (another problem with medication) so I can go a few days with no food and then have a bowl of liga and go another few days without food. Then doctors and stuff give out to me but it's not my fault I can't eat.

Also some doctors tell me I'm underweight and others say I'm overweight. One doctor told me not to eat and another tells me I should be eating loads. It's a joke :mad:

They playing with that BMI bovine excrement aren't they? According to that I am borderline obese.

• Advertisement

They playing with that BMI bovine excrement aren't they? According to that I am borderline obese.

Nope. I think I have a healthy BMI, but I will check when I get home.

Didn't wake up until now. So much for catching the race..

Sounds like great sleep though

Didn't drop off until noon or so.. Annoying but such is life..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening all :)

Howdy Atc, how are you getting on?.

Just waiting for my sausage tart.

Oh enjoy :) I well jealous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy Atc, how are you getting on?.

Heyo grem :) getting on grand thanks, had a busy social weekend, tired now. How are you doing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Hey y'all. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement