Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Hey Cao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Hey Cao

What're you up to? ;)

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    What're you up to? ;)

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy being anti-social :pac: My new room needs a good scrub and some settling time, so off next week (mostly) to take care of all that fidgety stuff.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You?

Looking at future careers mostly.

• Advertisement

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    Looking at future careers mostly.

Sounds interesting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope your world is being an oyster Cao

Hope your world is being an oyster Cao

Haha, I wouldn't say that. :pac:

Are are things with you? :)

They are are grand, can't complain at least. Do anything nice today?

They are are grand, can't complain at least. Do anything nice today?

Good to hear.

Nah, stayed in all day studying and relaxing. :rolleyes:

You? ;)

• Advertisement

Daytime is sleep time between shifts, met up with OH before work for an hour too.

I can't wait till I fall asleep.

I just love bed, i think i have an irrational attachment at this stage! :o

I just love bed, i think i have an irrational attachment at this stage! :o

I think I'm just sleep deprived

Agree totally there.

:(

But... But it's monday!.

That's true but I still feel horrible :(

The downside alright, don't forget to get a rest in before school

I'm trying. Really don't want to go if i haven't slept.

• Advertisement

I get it, i'm on a long awake stint now. It gets very tough, but we'll get through

Hopefully

We've survived 100% of everything that's been thrown at us so far, good odds

I don't fancy my chances if much more gets thrown my way.

Come on man, we're far more resilient than you know

Come on man, we're far more resilient than you know

And I've put up with far more than most people my age have to.

And some have put up with more and loads of others less.. It's not fair, but it can't be allowed swallow you completely, that gives it power, fcuk that..

Birds make much noise.

Can't hear much with the wind here..

• Advertisement

Doesn't look too windy out here, but I won't be going out for a good while yet whilst my blanket is still nice and warm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement