Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Well i am a bit but the medication calms me enough to at least pretend to function around people :eek:

Likewise! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

my medications refuse to take me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

my medications refuse to take me

Ahem...eh...I think you're supposed to take the meds.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

gramar wrote: »
    Ahem...eh...I think you're supposed to take the meds.

Oh, I can take them no problem. They on the other hand, are lazy quitters who don't even try to effect me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aha! Now we know Wolf is really am alien.

• Advertisement

Aha! Now we know Wolf is really am alien.

Just a freaky metabolism. Alcohol and caffeine have similar failings against me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah yes like myself and the beer too. My liver probably wants to exit my body but the rest of me is woo drink more!.

beer hardly fazes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Place is quiet.

Was there a trip we weren't invited on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

think its the yellow disk in the sky,
    has people in a crazy state

• Advertisement

No trips I know of.

I think it's the blisterball in the sky too. I am currently hiding from it..

Rain is bucketing down hereabouts

Lovely, what has you up so early Wolf?.

Worked all night, haven't slept yet

Ah that makes more sense. Don't think either of us is voluntarily up at eight in the morning.

cgh wrote:
    think its the yellow disk in the sky, has people in a crazy state

I'm always in that state.

Can't be dealing with that ball in the sky either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening all :)

hello in here

Happy Friday Noccers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,774 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

It's Friday already :eek:

happy Friday, Grem! :pac:

Well i am off this weekend so yay!

Well i am off this weekend so yay!
    huzzah!!! :D:D

Indeed :) viking invasion in salthill tomorrow to look forward to :)

Indeed :) viking invasion in salthill tomorrow to look forward to :)
    longboats and beer!!! \o/

:D:P

And hookers!

That's it! Grem wins at weekending! :P:pac:

• Advertisement

When ya only get four a year it's aswell to make the most of it!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement