Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud that's stunning!!! So much so I'd be willing to learn to bake a second delicious treat for some tips!

I'd be willing to give you some advice. Got an Instagram?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And what can you offer in return!? :D:D

A cup of the finest Barry's tea you've ever had? :pac:

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I'd be willing to give you some advice. Got an Instagram?

Nah. Well I have a page where I share some pics of my pets. Mainly just so my sister in oz can keep up with them. But God I'd be mortified to share any 'actual' photos. I've thought about buying a good camera and setting up a proper page but truthfully I just can't take a good photo. In all honesty, do you think it's something you can learn or does it just come naturally to you?

A cup of the finest Barry's tea you've ever had? :pac:

Oh that entitles you to one or two ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh that entitles you to one or two ;)

Three and we're talking! I'll even give you my favorite mug!

• Advertisement

Nah. Well I have a page where I share some pics of my pets. Mainly just so my sister in oz can keep up with them. But God I'd be mortified to share any 'actual' photos. I've thought about buying a good camera and setting up a proper page but truthfully I just can't take a good photo. In all honesty, do you think it's something you can learn or does it just come naturally to you?

I think you need to have an eye for it but you can learn it. I cringe when I look back at photos from a year ago and how bad they are compared to what they are like today.

Three and we're talking! I'll even give you my favorite mug!

Ah go on then, deal!

I think you need to have an eye for it but you can learn it. I cringe when I look back at photos from a year ago and how bad they are compared to what they are like today.

You're very talented. I saw in the TH thread that you'd sold some. I'd never expect to be good enough to make any money out of it but theres something therapeutic about photography. I'd like to be able to take nice pictures to look back on and not be embarrassed to show people.

You're very talented. I saw in the TH thread that you'd sold some. I'd never expect to be good enough to make any money out of it but theres something therapeutic about photography. I'd like to be able to take nice pictures to look back on and not be embarrassed to show people.

Oh well thank you :). To be honest I never thought I could make money from it but one thing led to another and here I am earning a good living off it so you never know.

Happy Friday #first

• Advertisement

Oh well thank you :). To be honest I never thought I could make money from it but one thing led to another and here I am earning a good living off it so you never know.

I really think that's amazing. One day I'll make money doing something I love. ONE DAY!!!

I really think that's amazing. One day I'll make money doing something I love. ONE DAY!!!

You never know. The world works in mysterious ways,

You never know. The world works in mysterious ways,

I live in hope :)

I live in hope :)

That's the spirit.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Shpud:)
    happy Friday, BuileBeag :)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday Delirium

Happy Friday!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday! :D

Hello?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is it me tea you're looking for?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is it me tea you're looking for?

Just made some :)

Just made some :)

Having a hot chocolate here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice, anything happening today?

Nice, anything happening today?

Study. Via Galway.

Study. Via Galway.

Galway will be busy..

Galway will be busy..

Something on?

Lights went on and market is open.. Plus rugby later will have a lot out for it..

• Advertisement

I guess I'll be staying in Starbucks so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement