Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What has you venturing up to galway?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Well I need to study for exams on Monday and I am writing practise essays for that and I find the best place to do that is on a bus. I have my whole set up here with my sheets and book and laptop or whatever and I can get a lot done here that I wouldn't get done at home so I took advantage of a favour and got a free ticket to Galway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah I see, handy, hope it goes well for you.

Thanks Grem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

So I did a very grown up thing today..

• Advertisement

Congrats Paws. Well wear

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

So I did a very grown up thing today..

I’m only a little bit jealous, I love Fiat 500’s! Well wear Paws :)

Aw thank you Kitty! :D

How are we all today?

I'm waiting for dinner to cook and I'm half way through a Netflix series called The Alienist :)

All quiet here.. Congrats on the wheels :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Good here, a little upset as the boyfriend went home today, but otherwise all good. How are you Paws?:)

Aw no. Be kind to yourself. Nice that you've had people over to visit though :)

All good here. Having a skinny latte and having a Netflix day :)

Tis time for this thread to wake up ;)

*pulls cover over head*

Just 5 more minutes.

Ha ha ok so lad :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I don't wanna go to school today mammy

Ok my five minutes is up. What's happening?

Uh *stares at shoes* nothing really :o

What kinda shoes?

Army boots. Haix..

• Advertisement

*Looks at my own shoes on the floor*
    I wonder what I will wear tomorrow?

I actually must look out for some new things, low on footwear..

I have a pair of black runners and a pair of brogues that are suitable for school. The brogues are so stylish but I should think about comfort too.

I am more concerned about comfort. I was never one to follow any styles or fashion trends.

I need new walking shoes. With me recent hobbling issues it'll be expensive :(

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I am more concerned about comfort. I was never one to follow any styles or fashion trends.

Have you seen me? I'm a style icon.

I need new walking shoes. With me recent hobbling issues it'll be expensive :(

I can see this weekend being expensive for me.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Have you seen me? I'm a style icon.

Was that you on the cover of all the magazines at the weekend?

Why expensive?

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Was that you on the cover of all the magazines at the weekend?

No but I will be on Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement