Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    They are some saying this is why it is being raised, to force the government to change the law & hold a referendum to remove this rubbish and move with the times.

It shouldn't even be a law to begin with.

Sure Ireland passed Same Sex Marriage 2 years ago this month. Finally getting somewhere on abortion, albeit very slowly, but getting there, but there's a stupid blasphemy law in existence, it's 2 steps forward, quiet a few back, you'd think when the lid was blown on the Catholic Church and the abuse in '09 people would realize, that the Catholic Church isn't as squeaky clean as they'd like you to believe, but no.

Same with the recent Tuam mothers and babies scandal, nope.

Goes to show the power the church still holds in Ireland.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. How are ye?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Still awake here anyway Grem. Went up to the big for a look at the turf and it's doing well. I on the other hand am not...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glad you got outside Shan.. I'm ok i actually got a decent rest for once (sorry, i don't mean to rub it in)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening all :)

• Advertisement

Heyo Atc

Heyo Atc

hey grem :) how's you?

All a ok here.. On my way to work now.

All a ok here.. On my way to work now.

good stuff :) all ok here too, getting back to normal is exhausting but getting there..

Having some pasta and water for breakfast here then i'll do a bit.

• Advertisement

Glad you got outside Shan.. I'm ok i actually got a decent rest for once (sorry, i don't mean to rub it in)

No problem Grem.

Today i'm very warm, i wonder if my thermostat is borked :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Bonsoir! :)

Good morrow kind sir :)

Caoimh *tips cap*

Good morrow kind sir :)

How are you doing? :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Caoimh *tips cap*

What're you up to Lith? ;)

All well here, tea and breakfast was had.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How do noccers

How do noccers

Teddington, how art thou good sir?

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    What're you up to Lith? ;)

Not a whole lot

407fb3f593858973e53c2f926f75da4b_report-ahl-affiliate-switching-to-cleveland-the-cannon-shifty-eyes-meme_400-266.gif

• Advertisement

How do noccers

Hey there. :)

Teddington, how art thou good sir?

Watching Lethal Weapon here. thinking about getting a sandwich

Excellent movie Lethal Weapon :D

it's the 4 one, on itv4 now

I must admit a soft spot for the lethal weapon movies..

How's it going?

Home stretch now so doing ok.. You?

Having a bad bad night here :(

Did you at least keep the eyes closed for a while? NAsty time for you lately :(

• Advertisement

Did you at least keep the eyes closed for a while? NAsty time for you lately :(

None whatsoever. Absolutely dying all night. Very cold too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement