Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammy and baby groups dublin 17

Options
  • 01-05-2017 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi just wondering if anyone knows of any groups that I could join around the dublin 17 area.I have a very active 10 month old boy who needs interaction with other kids his age aswell a mammy needing an adult conversation.I don't drive so would have to be within walking distance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Whereabouts in Dublin 17 are you? Coolock library have two, Donnycarney community centre, Darndale New Life centre and Le Cheile in Donnycarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karenoc

Whereabouts in Dublin 17 are you? Coolock library have two, Donnycarney community centre, Darndale New Life centre and Le Cheile in Donnycarney.

Thanks loveinApril I am living in clonshaugh glen just looking to get out of the house with him for both our sakes.I had a look on the new life Centre website but didn't see anything much about a morning group or anything

Advertisement