Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Evening Gaming Clan?

Options
  • 02-05-2017 9:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone wanted to get a bit of a squad together for a few hours of gaming throughout the week? I like to idea of coming home from work with something to look forward.

I'd be more than happy to set up a teamspeak server if enough interest is generated. We could organise it in such a way that a specific game is played on a specific night.

So for example;

Monday: Battlefield 1
    Tuesday: CS GO
    Wednesday: Player Unknowns Battlegrounds
    etc
    etc

Obviously this is just a suggestion to try get the most people playing at once but it doesn't have to work like that.

If you're interested let me know and we can sort something out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Only new to PC gaming myself but i wouldn't mind joining something. I'm only a casual gamer really and wouldn't be on all the time but sounds good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Same as Graham, casual gamer who built a big rig but not putting it to good enough use! Wouldn't be able to play every night but definitley join in when I can.

Have played a small bit of overwatch and really enjoyed it, another for your list?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Shlick_Rick

Yeah pretty much what I'm looking for.

Something casual, nothing too serious. Just some people who can get a game going together in the evenings.

Played some Overwatch awhile ago. Was good fun.

You guys go steam names and I'll add you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Mine is Grahamer666.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Shlick_Rick

Cool, I'll add you when I get home.

What games you playing at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ChalkyHat

Yo, hit me up (ChalkyHat on Steam) Would be up for pretty much anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Just started back to pc gaming this week after a 10 year break,casual enough but would be up for a Bit of Battlegrounds in the evening alright.. CS:GO too.. used to be ok at that..

Phil_75 on Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

i'm Ferg on Steam, think the profile pic is a screaming bear if it brings up a load of results!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

generally on most nights but varies between xbox and pc.
    Mostly BF1 on PC, gamertag is Airblazer on origin/steam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah I am on gaming what ever platform has a decent game out, I am on most evenings but currently playing R6 on PS4 only have BF1 on PC at the minute for squad play.

wonda3oy007 on steam.

wonda3oy on PS4.

Wonda-3oy on Origin.

CMMDR V!P3R on Xbox Live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

if your looking for a TS you can jump on gaellords.com (or ip 78.46.47.195:9987)

Anyone that joins is able to create their own private channels, for most the non password rooms you need to ask an admin to grant a server group. This so that we check people are normal and not going to blare music or crap through the mic as what happens on most open TS servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

I might be able to jump on some evenings, DVD-Lots on steam and DVDLots on origin.

BF1 would be my main game atm, have CS:GO but never really played it, more a CS:S man but willing to try again, and have just bought Battlegrounds so we'll see how that goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

Hi.

I'm ginger_hammer on steam/ginger_hammer2 on Origin, I play BF1 and Vermintide whenever I get a chance (weekends mostly).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I'd be up for a spot of BF1, especially weekend nights (I've just treated myself to the first expansion pack), MayoForSam on Origin/Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Interested in abit of battlegrounds/rocket league myself. Add pureglider if you wish.

Advertisement