If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55KS8000

Options
  • 02-05-2017 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Good Morning Guys,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thinking of buying the Samsung [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Samsung UE55KS8000.  Is there any similar TV you could recommend in this range and what is the best price you could do?[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]I live in Dublin so just wondering how much delivery would be?[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]I will also need a wall bracket to mount it and possibly a sound bar if you have any recomendations ?[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cunnanep wrote: »
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Good Morning Guys,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thinking of buying the Samsung [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Samsung UE55KS8000.  Is there any similar TV you could recommend in this range and what is the best price you could do?[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]I live in Dublin so just wondering how much delivery would be?[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]I will also need a wall bracket to mount it and possibly a sound bar if you have any recomendations ?[/font]

Hi cunnanep,

Unfortunately the UE55KS8000 is discontinued to make way for the new MU series and the very high spec QLED series. I am unable to get any more of the KS8000 series. You would be starting off at £2299 for a 55 inch Q7 or £1699 for one of the new Samsung UE55MU8000s, which would be closest in spec to the KS8000.

Unfortunately stock of the 2016/17 ranges is drying up. You could also have a look at the LG OLED55B6 which has just dropped to £1599 with £6.99 shipping to Dublin.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cunnanep

Hi David , thanks for your response but those prices are a bit out of my budget. Is there a big difference between quantum technology and active crystal colour ?

Hi David , thanks for your response but those prices are a bit out of my budget.  Is there a big difference between quantum technology and active crystal colour ?
    Hi cunnanep,

The general consensus seems to be that quantum dot is a slight step above Active Crystal Colour however they both do essentially the same thing which is process the signal and increase the brightness and the colour spectrum of a given image. Most TVs are dominant in the blue end of the spectrum whereas what these do is boost the range of the red and green. (at least that's how Sony explained it to me!) Having seen the Sonys I actually prefer the image to the Samsungs as the colour spectrum is a lot more natural.

I hope you find this info helpful!

Kind regards

David

Hi David ,

I have a question about the LG 55uh950v tv. What year is this model tv and what is the best price you could do on this tv for me ?

Kind regards ,

PAUL

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi David ,

I have a question about the LG 55uh950v tv.  What year is this model tv and what is the best price you could do on this tv for me ?

Kind regards ,

PAUL
    Happy to do a Boardie special at £999 / €1249 on the LG 55UH950 
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202065-lg-55uh950v-soc.aspx

and £1499 / €1849 on the LG 65UH950
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202066-65uh950v.aspx

A M A Z I N G   TV!

All pricing include delivery and our fantastic 6 Year warranty,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

That s fantastic lads I'll take the 55 inch for 999Gbp .

Also I'm looking for the Sonos play 3 in white. Would you be able to get this for me and what would be your best price ?

That s fantastic lads I'll take the 55 inch for 999Gbp .

Also I'm looking for the Sonos play 3 in white.  Would you be able to get this for me and what would be your best price ?
    No problem Cunnanep.

The Sonoa play 3 in white are currently in stock and priced at £299 or . I could do you a little boards price of £280 on it along with the TV.

Let me know what you think.

Excellent well go with that ! Thanks so much . How do I go about paying and ordering from you ?

Excellent well go with that ! Thanks so much . How do I go about paying and ordering from you ?
    Hey Cunnanep.

You will not be dissappointed.

If you drop me your contact numberin a PM I will give you a call for some details.

Good Evening Guys ,

Looking for best price on Sanus Mf215 15-39 inch tv bracket.

I would also need it delivered to Swords county Dublin.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Paul .

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Paul,
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I'd recommend the  newer Sanus VSF415:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202740-vsf415-b2.aspx

Its £79 but we can do it on a boardie deal at £65/€69 including delivery to Swords.

Just as an aside what TV is it for and we will check out compatibility for you.

ATVB

JohnMc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.