Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Phone

• 02-05-2017 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Perhaps not exactly the right forum but hoping for some advice:

I dropped my phone on the bus this morning and got off. I realized my mistake and ran to the next bus stop and got back on the bus to get it. The woman who was on the bus beside me had left (must have got off just before i caught the bus) and it looks like she may have brought it with her. Anyway, i got off at the next stop and one of the other passengers advised me that the woman was wearing a bright orange jacket.

I made my way to work and i saw someone wearing a bright orange jacket enter the building beside mine but i am not sure if it was her or not and i made my way to work to ring my phone and ask to collect it. Anyway, the phone was ringing out, i tried it a few times but got no answer. Now the phone is turned off. It didn't run out of battery as i had a 100% charge on it this morning.

I opened the Android device manager and have locked the phone with my work number and tried to locate it through the web but as the phone is powered down, it can't contact the device.

Just wondering, is there a way i can find the last known location of the device as i am pretty sure it would show up in the building next door as it was still powered on for a while after i got to work.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Nevemind, Found the location on Location history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

Ishmael wrote: »
    Nevemind, Found the location on Location history.

.... and.... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

All Good, She had turned it off due to being in meetings all morning.

Got the phone back. Thread can be closed.

Advertisement