Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements

Options
  • 02-05-2017 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is any way I can get my account statements for Feb, March and April really urgently.

I can PM more details on my query.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is any way I can get my account statements for Feb, March and April really urgently.

I can PM more details on my query.

Thanks
    Hi ChillyAngel,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can request an up to date statement for your account through 365 Online Service Desk and the Order Statement option. When you request this before 3.30pm on a working day this will be available to view and download the next day on 365 Online. I'm afriad it is not possible to speed up this request. You can also order this through our Self Service menu on 0818 365 365 or +35314044000 by selecting options 1, 1, 5 and 1. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement