Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Dublin 17 a safe area to buy a property?

Options
  • 02-05-2017 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

I have been living in Dublin city centre for two years now and we really like the area, however, the house is little small. So, my husband and I have decided to buy a bigger house and we kind of really liked an apartment in clonshaugh woods, Dublin 17 the apartment falls under our budget but I'm not really sure about the area as the building is little off the bus route. As of now, we have applied for the driving license and buying a car will take some time. So we definitely have to depend on the public transport for now. We don't mind little walking if the area is safe.

Please help us with your suggestions, we really need some insight about the area.

Thanks in advance!

Kim

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to Boards :)

This is the Dublin County North forum so your question is unlikely to get helpful replies here. I would move it to the Dublin City forum but you already have an identical thread there, so I'll close this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement