Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love of my life

Options
  • 02-05-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I would like to send flowers to a special lady in London.what is the best company in Dublin to do this from ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If you order from Interflora they will connect with a florist local to your lady friend and they will be delivered from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

A friend of mine uses Bloom & Wild to send pretty bouquets to London.

https://www.bloomandwild.com/send-flowers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

+1 for bloom and wild. Got the wife a sub from them every month they were brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

It is pretty expensive to use Interflora or any of those. If I am sending flowers to someone I ring their local florist and pay by card. It is a nicer experience as you can choose the price and flower type if you want.

Advertisement