Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Programme

Options
  • 02-05-2017 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied to the graduate programme back in december including the completion of various assessments and haven't heard a thing back despite putting in so much effort. Could you explain why this is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ksksksks2 wrote: »
    I applied to the graduate programme back in december including the completion of various assessments and haven't heard a thing back despite putting in so much effort. Could you explain why this is?
    Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

If you have not received an update on your application to our Graduate programme, we'd advise you to email graduate@boi.com and the team should be able to assist you further. We'd be unable to confirm here why you may not have received an update as of yet. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ksksksks2

I have emailed on numerous occasions and they never answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ksksksks2 wrote: »
    I have emailed on numerous occasions and they never answer
    Hi there,

We will send you a private message here on Boards here to ask you for more information. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement