Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant for one

Options
  • 02-05-2017 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Looking for suggestions please..have a few business meetings in Dublin tomorrow (city centre) ..will be an over night stay, will be on my lonesome so looking for suggestions for a nice pub/restaurant, nothing to formal. Somewhere I could get a few quiet pints with dinner would be an advantage..Will be staying around Stephens green area.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Enjoyed the food in the Exchequer a few weeks ago, it's on Exchequer Street.

Other options
    East Side Tavern
    Porterhouse Nassau St
    Alfie Byrnes Earlsfort Terrace
    Against the Grain Wexford Street

Or you could get a Pizza from the Dublin Pizza Company on Aungier Street and bring it into the Swan - I did this a while ago (I asked barman beforehand) and no bother. Lovely pizzas.

http://www.dublinpizzacompany.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,179 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

In the vicinity of Stephen's Green (take Grafton Street from Stephen's Green and they'll lead you to these places):
    O'Neills Pub on Suffolk Street do an all day carvery option...
    The Duke on Duke Street has a pub grub evening menu

Some general Dublin-wide suggestions on this recent thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102607527

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Thanks for the replies ...missed that other thread when searching...plenty of suggestions in that.
    Thanks again

Advertisement