Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this unfair

Options
  • 02-05-2017 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have been going out with my partner for 4 years she is good to my child and they like each other but my childs mother doesnt like her yes they have both bad mouthed each other but is it wrong that she doesnt want my partner to attend his communion even though he wants her there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I have been going out with my partner for 4 years she is good to my child and they like each other but my childs mother doesnt like her yes they have both bad mouthed each other but is it wrong that she doesnt want my partner to attend his communion even though he wants her there

It's wrong that an innocent child is brought into any adult squabbling. End off.

She should stay away, but make a day out for yourselves at a later stage and do what the child wants, not what you thinks he wants, if that makes sense! Make the Communion day memorable for the right reasons, not for tension and bad feeling.

Advertisement