Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 15GB internet a lot?

• 02-05-2017 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

On my phone deal I get 15 GB a month, which even though I use my phone a lot I make no dent in.
    Starting next month i'll be spending a lot of my time in my grandmothers house down the country, where there is no WiFi.
    I have an online course I will be doing during the day, and will have to hotspot my phone to my laptop.
    I'm just wondering does anyone know if this 15 GB will suffice? Or should I be moving to a different plan
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

once you stay away from any video streaming sites,turn off all automatic updates and no unnecessary downloading you should be ok i would think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Who's your deal with. Hotspotting is usually referred to as tethering by the networks and often is not included in your deal. That means you pay per MB.

Advertisement